Nokia , Android , and google's new policies for EU residents .

With the events recently with google now charging up to 40€ extra per phone for the privilege of putting their services on devices sold to Europe residents or without for the normal prices how will this effect Nokia and their phones ?

Nokia , Android , and google's new policies for EU residents .

With the events recently with google now charging up to 40€ extra per phone for the privilege of putting their services on devices sold to Europe residents or without for the normal prices how will this effect Nokia and their phones ? I have a 3.1 with android one . Can we request updates in the future to wipe away the google services and still get the android updates so our devices will still be relevant ? Will this increase the prices of future Nokia smartphones ? Can we hope for Nokia to bring the Symbian and Ovi app market back to work on these android devices for people that don't care about google services and app market ? I would love to just have some of the great quality Ovi apps I had on my older Nokias and still have a great , solid device . I still have my E73 and it was a great device .