After the Android P update(NOKIA 7 PLus).

Hi, Its been a while since I updated my NOKIA 7 Plus to Android P and here are a few things I would like to point out- 1) The lock screen message does not show up anymore, it worked perfectly fine on previous android version.

After the Android P update(NOKIA 7 PLus).

atharv atharv
✭✭  / 
Hi,

Its been a while since I updated my NOKIA 7 Plus to Android P and here are a few things I would like to point out-
1) The lock screen message does not show up anymore, it worked perfectly fine on previous android version.
2)  Although the performance has improved the battery efficiency has reduced drastically, I was hoping for better battery management in this update.

Comments

• Mr.Cube Mr.Cube
    ✭✭  / 
    I have some other problems too:
    First: I cannot customise my homescreen anymore. There is no way to remove the searchbar and the useless Time widget. I am actually a bit disappointed that I would ever have to use Nova Launcher on an android one phone.
    Second: Fingerprint-gesture Apps are not working anymore. No matter the configuration, I can no longer controll Spotify with my fingerprint reader, which was veeeerry convenient while driving and wanting to skip songs.

So far I am only frustrated with the Android P update.
    It did not improve the system at all, only stripped it off useful features. :'(
  • Santosh757 Santosh757
    ✭✭  / 
    Here are some issues that I am facing after update in my Indian Version TA-1046.

Stock Nokia camera has become worst.
    1- Doesn't work focus and work properly on bookey mode shots.
    2- In low light & artificial light condition, the images are so poor and dark and it doesn't captures light, very noisy also lacks details.
    3- Day light images also doesn't have details.
    4- emojis are there but not useful ones.
    5- Colour saturation is not good.

6- Display brightness is not increased it remains same as in the previous version of software which doesn't giving better visibility after putting to full brightness mode in sunlight.

7- Sometimes the screen lights up suddenly like thunder lightning.

8- Battery charging speed becomes quite fast but drains very seriously.

9- UI speed feels slow a little bit.

10- Equilizer customisation option in google play music is not working anymore

11- Sometimes clock size and other activity notification logo becomes smaller on ambient display.

I think thease measure issues Nokia should solve to make the product worthy of buying 26K rupees.

The measure problem is the camera which gives very very poor performance.

Plz Nokia solve this issue otherwise it will not be a worthy choice of buying your product.
  • Aakash Aakash
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Please check out this

Team Nokia is neither listening to the #nokia7plus customers problem nor replying to any.

Check out this Nokia community:

• Mr.Cube Mr.Cube
    ✭✭  / 
    Aakash said:
    Please check out this

Team Nokia is neither listening to the #nokia7plus customers problem nor replying to any.

Check out this Nokia community:

Thanx a lot! I have many things to say to them!