When will the Nokia Phones be available in Canada?

Hi,  I am a huge nokia fan and have been waiting for nokia to officially launch their phones in Canada.

When will the Nokia Phones be available in Canada?

Hi, 
I am a huge nokia fan and have been waiting for nokia to officially launch their phones in Canada. So many phones have been launched so far but none of them officially available here. When can I expect to buy a Nokia phone here in Canada? 

Best Answer

Answers

• treble treble
     / 
    You can buy them from amazon.com like Nokia 6.1 Nokia 7.1 and other models that have been released for USA.They ship to Canada as well. And Nokia 5 ,Nokia 3 and Nokia 1 you can buy them from best buy or Steples.
  • Yeah but then I have to pay in US dollars rather than in Canadian Dollars. Also it may not be compatible with bandwidth for some service providers over here. 
  • I too am waiting to be able to pick out a Nokia at the local Rogers store.... sadly Nokia has fallen off the radar of most Canadian carriers.
  • Yeah. I spoke with couple of ppl working with Bell and Freedom. They too said the same thing. 
  • It would be nice to see some of the newer models available in Canada soon. The Nokia phones site for Canadian regional site lists Staples as a retailer, and they do have the 6.1 and other models available for purchase in CDN dollars.
  • Well. That's the only high end model they have. They still don't have Nokia 7.1 or 8 sirocco though. Whereas if you see in Canadian market, ppl usually go for high end flagship as they are available with carriers. 
  • Muser Muser
    ✭✭  / 
    Slightly old thread but I figure this could still be useful. Certain Nokia/HMD devices are officially available in Canada through stores like Best Buy, Staples, Walmart, etc. You have to visit Nokia's Canadian landing page for devices to find availability (it sometimes redirects to the international site which lists them as TBA),

https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_ca

Something to keep in mind though is that Canadian carriers generally don't allow Android devices not purchased through them to access features like VoLTE, WiFi Calling, RCS, HD Calling, etc even if the device supports them. I hope HMD is at least aware of this, it would be nice to get official carrier support this year.
  • Muser Muser
    ✭✭  / 
    Announced for Chatr, hopefully Rogers and Fido aren't far behind.

https://mobilesyrup.com/2019/01/25/rogers-partners-hmd-global-nokia-chatr/
  • Try to see if the phones are available on the Canadian version of Amazon or else you'd have very little choice but pay USD for one if you are in desperate need of a Nokia phone