Nokia feature phones...

Why U don't made nokia button/feature phone with android os that will be so Unique & new style ....

Nokia feature phones...

Why U don't made nokia button/feature phone with android os that will be so Unique & new style ....

Comments

• jimmyireland jimmyireland
    ✭✭✭  / 
    there is some made but not with android it would not be feasable idea either on button based phones
  • user1542485998887 user1542485998887
    ✭✭  /  edited November 2018
    KaiOS is probably what you were asking about. KaiOS is the third largest mobile OS in the world right now and is growing steadily in developing markets. Right now it is to be seen if bringing these handsets into the highly competitive and saturated first-world markets with the likes of Apple and Samsung would be a good idea. 

I have already posted a discussion about this here--please check my profile for the thread. Also here's a YouTube video for more info:

• T350toad T350toad
     /  edited November 2018
    Morning!  I guess this may fall on deaf ears, but worth a shot!  I am desperate for a phone manufacturer to offer a PHONE that brings back the ‘Nokia of old’ style and individuality.  As somebody who is not 12 years old and doesn’t fall into the mass soap opera hysteria that is Facebook (I really don’t care what people are having for lunch or where they have just been on holiday!), I would love a device where you can make calls and send messages and actually looks good. I am not talking the extremes of Vertu, but I am sure that some of the money that gets ploughed into making powerful devices (where I am sure 99% of what is offered doesn’t get used), could also be used to make a simple device with a good old week long battery that appeals to people who like design.  Walking in to all phone shops and seeing wall after wall of black rectangles, with 4 figure price tags, is as appealing as a day out at a toilet paper factory.  I can’t tell you how excited I got when I saw Nokia were releasing some of the classic models, but in a single stroke, I was crushed by the Kinder Egg quality.  I can only hope, dream and pray to the tech gods that someday a quality version of the 7110 will be on offer!  Yours, in anticipation