[Moved] Review unit

Dear sir   Can you provide me a unit for review am big fan of Nokia mobile please sir

[Moved] Review unit

user1542434947024 user1542434947024
✭✭  /  edited August 6
Dear sir 
 Can you provide me a unit for review am big fan of Nokia mobile please sir

Comments

• Can you please provide a review unit. I want to know personally that is it same as was years ago in the built quality, performance and Battery
  • Raj125 Raj125
     / 
    Hey I have a good knowledge of mobile phone and all that stuff. So can you give me your products for review to you 
  • Ellorean Ellorean
    ✭✭  / 
    <b>Si</b><b>r am pratik from india , I heard about your new product Nokia 9 Pureview .
    </b>I have many friends in Instagram so if you don't mind can you plse provide a review unit to me and check that amazing five cameras and flagship performance with android one pure software ?? Plse sir .
    Thank you so much.
  • The damnfam The damnfam
    ✭✭  / 

My name is Vivek Sharma,

I am from India,

I am requesting for Nokia's latest phone's review unit.

I have a YouTube channel "The Damnfam" and a Instagram page "indian_e_commerce"

I have 55000+ subscribers and 7900+ followers, and average 10k+ views on every video

I want you to kindly see my request, looking forward to hear from you.

Vivek Sharma

• Nicky N Nicky N
     / 

Hello Sir,

Myself Nishanth.N age:17yrs from India,Karnataka,Bangalore. so actually due to this pandemic we students are getting bored so we thought your comnunity would help us by sending us some review units so that we would do some review stuff. actually my requesting model is Nokia 6.2 (Ceramic Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage). My cahnnel name:Nicky Nicky. i hope u would help us.

Thank You

• Sir,can you give me reviewer unit as i can give best reviewes and and improve coustmer relation **** and vir that vedio and uloding them on social mmidia sites,and my relatives

• sanjivini anjineya sanjivini anjineya
     /  edited October 30

my name is Balaji varma

I have a chanel please iam requesting review products please

please i want tpraduct from you

Edited by Super User to remove personal information.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Hi, this forum can't help you. Please contact their PR agency.