How to improve the Community Forum

I hope Nokia will come across this post as it contains suggestions that will hopefully make the Nokia Forum a nicer place for everyone:

How to improve the Community Forum

Mr.Cube Mr.Cube
✭✭  / 
I hope Nokia will come across this post as it contains suggestions that will hopefully make the Nokia Forum a nicer place for everyone:

(disclaimer: yes, many of my suggestions are straightly ripped off from the OnePlus Forums, but this Forum is great, so why not improve on it here?)

1) Introduce filters for device specific threads. Navigating would be much easier if you could see all discussions regarding your device at one glance. For general announcments and discussions separate threads would be nice. A filter for "recently updated" threads would be nice too!

2) Introduce a separate "forum-feedback" thread, where you can collect all posts like this one. That should save YOU a lot of work!

3) Introduce a reward-system for likes, helpful comments and working solutions. People are much more sociable and helpful when they can improve their forum-prestige that way.

4) Give the forum members a weekly update on what problems you have adressed already and how you solved them. Also include news on upcoming events, updates, releases etc.  (see OnePlus Newsletter)

5) To accelerate the growth of this forum, make a Community-App! That is very convenient for the user and should boost forum activity a lot!

6) Take a look at the XDA-Developer Forum every once in a while so you can stay up to date with the app-related discussions over there.
I can highly recommend checking out their GCam-Mod thread: https://forum.xda-developers.com/nokia-7-plus/themes/nokia-7-plus-google-camera-hdr-zsl-t3775956/page127

For now this is all, but if you need some more inspiration on how to improve you forum experience, please have a look at the OnePlus Community Forums (https://forums.oneplus.com)! They have a great community! And we will have one too!

With kindest regards,

Clearwater

Edit: 7) make a Tag-system that works! I cannot select a relevant tag for this post, hence I will leave some tags here:
#forum #feedback #community #help #improvement #ibelieveinyou!