Community forum

I would like to suggest that it will be nice if there was community forum app, or inbuilt with in the Nokia Support app.It will be easy to acceac and use …

Community forum

fanas fnz fanas fnz
✭✭  /  edited November 2018
I would like to suggest that it will be nice if there was community forum app, or inbuilt with in the Nokia Support app.It will be easy to acceac and use instead of searching in a browser  or keeping bookmarks and loging in each time while using

Comments

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    fanas fnz said:
    I would like to suggest that it will be nice if there was community forum app, or inbuilt with in the Nokia Support app.It will be easy to acceac and use instead of searching in a browser  or keeping bookmarks and loging in each time while using
    I completely agree with you. I have been asking the same thing to them for a long time. Hope they are working on this.
  • nathanho nathanho
    ✭✭  / 
    Maybe Nokia team will launch it next update of the Support app 😉
  • fanas fnz fanas fnz
    ✭✭  / 
    @nathanho hope so😅
  • arttuaa arttuaa
    Hey!

Check out todays Support App update! ;)
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    fanas fnz said:
    Your wish is granted the new support app update integrates the community forum within the support app.
  • nathanho nathanho
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia did it! 👍
    Need a bit improve :smile: eg. cannot insert picture on comment box.
  • fanas fnz fanas fnz
    fanas fnz said:
    Your wish is granted the new support app update integrates the community forum within the support app.

@wilson shrestha....But sometimes the Support app is redirecting and opening the community forum in web browser.
    #small bug issues...
    May be they'll fix tht in the coming updates👍