App crash

I tried to clear my chrome browser data(history,cookies..) it took a long time so i used the home button to exit but after that the phone freezes had to wait…

App crash

lalan khan lalan khan
✭✭  / 
I tried to clear my chrome browser data(history,cookies..) it took a long time so i used the home button to exit but after that the phone freezes had to wait for few minutes then the problem disappear and not just one time 
Tagged:

Comments

• Face the same issue in Nokia 6.1 Plus too
  • KSD KSD
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm facing the same issue on my nokia 7 plus... Nokia please provide a update which can fix this app crash issue 
  • Same happening since I took my phone Nokia 7 plus
  • god'aman god'aman
     /  edited December 2018
    One more bug  once you remove your clock widget then if you add the widget from widget option the size of the clock widget will be abnormal it will be very large or very small
  • Yes thats for real it nearly freezes during cache clearing and it can't handle simple uninstallation s**t it also lags during uninstalling apps.
  • Yes thats for real it nearly freezes during cache clearing and it can't handle simple uninstallation s**t it also lags during uninstalling apps.
    You did factory reset ?
    Which build you are running currently?

• god'aman god'aman
     /  edited December 2018
    r8805 said:
    Yes thats for real it nearly freezes during cache clearing and it can't handle simple uninstallation s**t it also lags during uninstalling apps.
    You did factory reset ?
    Which build you are running currently?

Yes I did factory reset but then also it happens it cannot handle to clear large chache data

• Plz check if same build and having problem
  • wyk wyk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Did u get any stopped working notification...?! Just clear cache of chrome then make a restart... Hopefully it will solve the issue. Also check the browser is up to date. 
  • KSD KSD
    ✭✭  / 
    god'aman said:
    Plz check if same build and having problem

I'm also having same build number and have that freezing issue, when we clear app cache or do any uninstalling..hope nokia will resolve this issue soon🙂

• I have same problem when 
  • Aakash Aakash
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I tried to clear my chrome browser data(history,cookies..) it took a long time so i used the home button to exit but after that the phone freezes had to wait for few minutes then the problem disappear and not just one time 
    Don't worry we are facing this since Android Pie update we installed in month of October.
    But today a new build of Android Pie update has been pushed,most probably the issue must have been solved.
  • lalan khan lalan khan
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2018
    I have just recieve an update and thankfully i have not notice any crash so far but ram management is not so good could do better considering the price range hope to see improvement on the next update anyway thanks team nokia 
  • App(fb youtuYo) crashes on nokiN6.1....one time in a day...plz give me some solui
  • Hi sir, i m using Nokia 7plus since year but I have some issue with device is my phone sometime showing modem ram dump app crash massage in red word in cube before that my phone get stopped and doesn't work automatically sometimes my touch didn't work and last n biggest problem of my device is when i charging battery of my Nokia 7plus phone it's get restarted automatically several times 14 to 18 or more time restart when I charged it from 1 to 100% would u pls suggest me solution or good care centre to get my device problems resolve