Suggestion

Give bothee feature for Nokia 6 on next update

Suggestion

Give bothee feature for Nokia 6 on next update

Comments

• Nls Nls
    ✭✭  / 
    Nokia ,I am big fan of nokia I had never taken any other brand smartphones I had used nokia mobile so years but the current phones had been launched it is very disappointing
    Seriously android they are just useless I think you should take a  chance and launch phone with symbian or other, but it doesn't look good android on nokia 😖
    It is king of mobiles and king should look different with new and different features and yeah please change the camera I don't like camera of 8.1 

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Internal Pie beta leaks of Nokia 6 2017 contains the Pro mode option in camera. Therefore, it is safe to say that Bothie feature might be coming to Nokia 6. Stable Pie update speculated for Nokia 6 this January.
  • Nick630 Nick630
    ✭✭  /  edited June 2019
    Please release 4inch smartphones with 5.1 plus features. With just 4inch display. Many people dont like big screens.so please release 4inch ips lcd display with 441ppi.
  • R krs R krs
    ✭✭  / 

Plz release face unlock updates for 8.1.

And camera improvement

• Hello there I would suggest we Nokia you get us a slide feature phone hope it will make a good

• Regular updates are great, make Android phones with latest specs and launch in correct time, other competitor's are very fast in specs and phone launch, and most important Please make feature phones with Symbian os, kai os is like garbage😒,even today also many peoples like Symbian os more than kai os. And try to make phones in different designs like nokia N9, slide phones, flips phones, do some crazy experiments, peoples are bored with same..... Phones designs,