matteo.m matteo.m
✭✭  /  edited July 24

Here's Volume 4 of our AMA. This time about our fans
Tagged:

Comments

• nokianchetan nokianchetan
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @matteo.m 

Thanks For Sharing This Video , We Know That You Are Always Innovating & Developing on The Basis Of Fans Feedback . 
    But as @madbilly said It's Right , You Have To Provide What You Announce Atleast , eg. faceunlock to Nokia 8 , You Almost Forgot The Nokia 8 I Think 

Other Thing Is Delay Of Launching New Phones  In India , It's Already 2 Months and 10 Days Late and Now One Plus 7 Pro Creating Hype in The Market , We As a Nokia Fan Feel Really Bad After Watching It 
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @nitin kachare! thanks for bringing up these important points again, it's clear that many people want both of these and the software recovery tool is one of the most requested features on this forum.
    Hi @nokianchetan! You're right that long delays in availability after announcing the phones is not good, people get tired of waiting and buy something else and competitors have time to respond and capture the market. As for the face unlock for Nokia 8, I never managed to find the video or post where HMD say they are working on this, can you give a reference?
    Cheers :)
  • petrus petrus
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi everyone. :smiley:

I would be very pleased if HMD would shorten the wait for releasing updates in the regions or give me the opportunity to download OTA updates from the Nokia website.  Then I would update my phone manually through recovery mode.

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited May 6
    Hi @wilson shrestha, great research, well done finding that. :smiley:
    Personally I'm not that bothered about face unlock but that doesn't mean that HMD should not stick to their promises. Maybe we need to start a series of topics highlighting these unfulfilled (or broken?) promises?
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:
    Hi @wilson shrestha, great research, well done finding that. :smiley:
    Personally I'm not that bothered about face unlock but that doesn't mean that HMD should not stick to their promises. Maybe we need to start a series of topics highlighting these unfulfilled (or broken?) promises?
    Thanks, yeah I think we should but I'm not so sure that we will get any attention on these topics but it will be a great fun nonetheless. 😂
  • AMANDEEP1888 AMANDEEP1888
    ✭✭  /  edited May 9
    Its humble request to nokia . Please first solve issues already devices in market. Touch hang is major fault in your handsets please remove this fault
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @singhnskm, good question and well asked - great example of where MS shine compared to their competition, even if HMD HMD (geddit?!). :D
  • AMANDEEP1888 AMANDEEP1888
    ✭✭  / 
    bhai kisi ka time pass na ho raha ho or kisi ka blood pressure low to contact nokia customer care support helpline wo apka time pass krwanege bina solution kiye unhone har baat pe apko bolna hai visit near service centre. To koi ye btaye bhai fr aap log waha bethe kyu ho .
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi @matteo.m, surely there were more questions, enough for us to have a video every week, not every 4 weeks! In fact I know there were more questions, I can see them online...

Come on HMD, don't be nervous, don't be shy, funny over-edit, have some confidence in how your execs appear on camera (especially as you've decided to isn't this AMA as a video rather than the usual written way...). ;)

Speaking of which, when are we going to see @sanjoy again to deliver on his promise of answering every question in his AMA?

Otherwise you're not really treating the community with respect at all are you.
  • user1555208268263 user1555208268263
    ✭✭  / 
    Hey Thank u very much HMD/Nokia for giving me Nokia BH 501 wireless earphone for free ,.
    I am contest winner and just delivered today these , absolutely loving this 
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:
    Hi @singhnskm, good question and well asked - great example of where MS shine compared to their competition, even if HMD HMD (geddit?!). :D
    I think I have an idea after reading that acronym thread 😂

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Now nearly two months since the last video. This is really a very very poor way to treat the loyal fans who posted those questions and reasonably expected most of them to be answered in a timely fashion.
    I hope that this pause is as a consequence of @edo leaving and @matteo.m and others having to cover his duties so not having time to spend on these AMA videos. How is the recruitment for @edo's replacement going @tim.m? Will they join the team soon?