Nokia 3 - General FAQs Thread

Own a Nokia 3? Need help with something? Please find below some of our most popular FAQs as well as links to our user guide and support app!   FAQs

Nokia 3 - General FAQs Thread

matteo.m matteo.m
Staff member  / 

Own a Nokia 3? Need help with something? Please find below some of our most popular FAQs as well as links to our user guide and support app!

FAQs

Smart Lock does not work/ disappeared after the last update. How do I get it back? 

Go to Settings > Security & location > Trust agents; disable Smart Lock and restart your phone. After the restart enable Smart Lock again and your Smart Lock should be up running again.

Why are there no specific Nokia built in apps? 

Nokia 3 is part of our 'pure, secure, and up-to-date' pledge. This means the OS is delivered in its purest form, without any pre-installed apps or skins. Our consumers can pick exactly what applications they want on their phones.

When do I get the new Security Patch?

Google’s Security Patches are released monthly and depending on the hardware in your phone. As these releases have specific hardware dependencies, we will need to ensure your phone is fully supported before we can test and release those to the operator. Once the quality has been assured, the Security Patch will be delivered to your phone. Due to this, the Security Patches are dependent upon your device model, operator and also your location.

I still haven’t received an update, even though it was announced. What can I do?

Software rollouts are a phased process so the timing of Android upgrades will vary by country and operator. In case you haven’t received your update yet, get in touch with our support team to learn more about it.

Support: https://www.nokia.com/phones/support

Official Support App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hmdglobal.support

Tagged:

Comments

• I received and updated.. downloaded it siccsuccessf but when trying to update it would boot an the fail to update software and shows massage .and then saying my data is corrupt... Can you please advise me what do to.. should I wife my phone totally in order to successfully load the update 8.1
  • Masih banyak Nokia 3 yg masih android 7.11 kerena susah mendapatkan upgrade terbaru, apa masalahnya, begitu juga dengan security pacth mentok dibulan Agustus. Mohon pencerahanya
  • I bought my phone (Nokia 3) October 2017, since it keeps pressing back on its own. Please help. I can't use my phone properly because it goes back while still busy
  • I received and updated.. downloaded it siccsuccessf but when trying to update it would boot an the fail to update software and shows massage .and then saying my data is corrupt... Can you please advise me what do to.. should I wife my phone totally in order to successfully load the update 8.1

I received and updated.. downloaded it siccsuccessf but when trying to update it would boot an the fail to update software and shows massage .and then saying my data is corrupt... Can you please advise me what do to.. should I wife my phone totally in order to successfully load the update 8.1
    Hi, every time you want to install software updates on Nokia 3, you must uninstall Google play services updates after this step check for update and install it. Before you can uninstall updates you must disable "find my device" under security, device admin menu .
    It seem it is a bug
  • I have a Nokia 3 and experiencing a major problem...I bought a SanDisk 128GB optimized performance SD card (not cheap!) As I have a wee thing telling me every 20 seconds I have no storage space...I have lost pictures trying to free up space before eventually getting the memory card so I could have some more apps than Facebook and messenger. ( I want Pinterest back!) 
    I merged it and formatted it as internal storage and now it says I have 128gb free yet I still can't download anything and still get apps failing to open and major performance issues...can anyone shed any light before this phone gets a first class ticket out the window!
  • hemi hemi
     /  edited February 28
    Hello 
    I accidentally deleted the photos/screen shot .  Which I needed very badly. Can anyone help me, how to restore them back. Im using Nokia 3. Please help me.
  • Nokia 3 I have a problem with multytouch, after the update to 8.1 even worse, the error can be helped by my problem
  • Lunch your photo app then click on the option menu at the top left corner of the screen, you will see bin. Those items deleted are there. Long press on any, restore appears then click
  • Please, my Nokia 3 frequently hangs. What can I do to solve the problem?
  • Valeh Valeh
     / 
    I own Nokia 3 the internal space is full how do I delete and save on memory card. I tried to delete but still full. 
  • user1526798603073 user1526798603073
     /  edited May 14
    Kenapa smartphoneku (nokia 3) ini gabisa multitouch? Buat main game apapun sangat tidak recomended apalagi permainan balapan? Apakah ada solusi untuk masalah ini?
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @user1526798603073
    Nokia 3 hadir dengan dukungan multi touch dan mungkin ada masalah perangkat lunak tetapi bisa diperbaiki dengan pembaruan berikutnya. Juga tidak ada pilihan di mana beberapa perangkat Android akan datang dengan penggunaan Satu tangan. Jadi jika masalah masih ada, lebih baik dapatkan perangkat tersebut menjadi diperiksa dengan Nokia Care dan jika masalahnya ada di Touch Panel maka mereka akan menggantinya dengan New Touch Panel
  • zmeul zmeul
     / 
    phone updated last night to Android 9
    in the morning when I picked the phone up it sais it has no sim, emergency calls only, this is highly concerning