Login trouble

I'm currently unable to login to the forum with Google from the web browser on both the phone and on the PC. Login with Google works in the My Phone app.

Login trouble

user389 user389
✭✭✭  / 
I'm currently unable to login to the forum with Google from the web browser on both the phone and on the PC.
Login with Google works in the My Phone app.
The issue has persisted for some weeks now. Clearing website data to force a fresh selection of Google account and password does not help.

Comments

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited April 25
    Yes, I'm also suffering with the same bug. I tried multiple browsers chrome,edge others but I get the same error as you do. Anyone else suffering from this please do report here. 

PS: Logging in with My Phone app works perfectly for me too as you said.
  • user389 user389
    ✭✭✭  /  edited April 26
    Thanks @wilson shrestha , it's good to know I'm not alone!
    While browsing around it seems that I'm not completely logged into the forum in the My Phone support app.
    - Tapping the icons next to my user name:

And later, after logging out and trying to sign in with Google again, still in the My Phone app:

(It is not possible to follow the instructions in the screenshot)

Clearing the My Phone cache and app data has allowed me to sign in again after a few retries, hopefully long enough to post this message.

EDIT:
    Tap the 'hamburger' menu > tap the sprocket next to the user name > select 'Edit Account' =

-- 
    Hans
  • user389 user389
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Sign in with Google in web browsers works as expected for me again.
    Thank you :smile:
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    user389 said:
    Sign in with Google in web browsers works as expected for me again.
    Thank you :smile:
    Thanks for the info, it started working for me too. It could have been a server side problem since Nokia is still testing this community forum and stable version is yet to be released. So, I think we might suffer from bugs like these often.
  • Sign in with Firefox on PC does not work.
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    I also have trouble Signing in to the Nokia community through the my phone app. I faced the similar problems as shown below. But signing in through Chrome always works fine.
    user389 said:
    Thanks @wilson shrestha , it's good to know I'm not alone!
    While browsing around it seems that I'm not completely logged into the forum in the My Phone support app.
    - Tapping the icons next to my user name:

And later, after logging out and trying to sign in with Google again, still in the My Phone app:

(It is not possible to follow the instructions in the screenshot)

Clearing the My Phone cache and app data has allowed me to sign in again after a few retries, hopefully long enough to post this message.

EDIT:
    Tap the 'hamburger' menu > tap the sprocket next to the user name > select 'Edit Account' =

-- 
    Hans

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Argho Sarkar
    this is bit surprise ,but for my device there is no such issue happen logged now hope to check it again in your device
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Argho Sarkar and I don't have any sort of this problem 🤣 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @NIMISHA @user1520881638007 you are luckiest ones. Godly luck  o:)
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited June 9
    @Argho Sarkar but I'm not.🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Kya baat hye fotu Laga li apni at last🤣
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Haan tumhare notice krne ki hi toh wait kr raha tha..  :D :D
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Dekh lo Kar li notice khush ho jao bhai😂
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Argho Sarkar
    Hope it will fix soon because a month back same stupid was happened from accessing to this community and after long time fight with great Nokia support it was fixed.

@NIMISHA
    fotu?😂  haas haas ke peth me dardh ho raha hai really today I'm experiencing sunday-funday theme.thank for that
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Dekh lo Kar li notice khush ho jao bhai😂
    thanks.. i am blessed then 🤣🤣
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Argho Sarkar
    Hope it will fix soon because a month back same stupid was happened from accessing to this community and after long time fight with great Nokia support it was fixed.

@NIMISHA
    fotu?😂  haas haas ke peth me dardh ho raha hai really today I'm experiencing sunday-funday theme.thank for that
    Iife meh kavi Nokia support se baat ni krna mujhe. bohot hi bekar, koi information hota ni.. usse jyada info toh mere pass hota hai.. 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited June 9
    @Argho Sarkar

@NIMISHA
    Actually I had conversation with him apart from Nokia community so I'm very much comfortable with him to be unprofessional 😆😅 otherwise you can see how professional I was with him in starting (from January) month in Nokia 8.1 thread 😝

Well, well, it's only for us Indians otherwise everyone who's not an Indian thinks what kinda alien language is it written in😆😂

Feel free to like disagree and flag my post😝
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Argho Sarkar
    yeah asking help from Nokia support is like teaching the lesson to them anyways looking for resolving this issue for affected users
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Argho Sarkar

@NIMISHA
    Actually I had conversation with him apart from Nokia community so I'm very much comfortable with him to be unprofessional 😆😅 otherwise you can see how professional I was with him in starting (from January) month in Nokia 8.1 thread 😝

Well, well, it's only for us Indians otherwise everyone who's not an Indian thinks what kinda alien language is it written in😆😂

Also you're free to react on my comment 🤣🤣
    @NIMISHA ko sirf reaction chahiye apne comments pe, khud toh react krna nhi hai 😒😒😒
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Argho Sarkar don't cry. I'm here with you 😂😂😂
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Argho Sarkar don't cry. I'm here with you 😂😂😂
    😭😭😭😭😭😭
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @NIMISHA @Argho Sarkar
    Seems like the subject is getting diverted to some where
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @user1520881638007 @Argho Sarkar I just realised we're talking off topic😟😟 hmd people will throw us out 🚣🚣🏌️
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited June 9
    @user1520881638007 @Argho Sarkar I just realised we're talking off topic😟😟 hmd people will throw us out 🚣🚣🏌️
    Why would they do that ?
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited June 9
    @Argho Sarkar
    Think logically you will realize what's going on 
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    @Argho Sarkar
    Think logically you will realize what's going on .She has quick realizing power so she understood
    Yes bro. Every individual is different.

Btw, I realized we kinda messed this discussion with our comments.