What do you think of these pictures?

Hey all, Today i enjoyed a very pleasant evening which made me click some pics... Have a look. I shot one through the auto mode and 1 through Pro mode.

What do you think of these pictures?

MatteBlacke MatteBlacke ✭✭✭
✭✭✭  /  edited June 11
Hey all,

Today i enjoyed a very pleasant evening which made me click some pics... Have a look.

I shot one through the auto mode and 1 through Pro mode.

I was inspired to share these by some other threads from the community too :smile:

Shot on Nokia 6.1 Plus

(Pro Mode)

(Auto mode with Auto HDR On)

What do you think?
The sky looks like a painting doesn't it? 😍

Comments

• megan megan Staff member
    Staff member  / 
    Thank you for sharing :) 
  • MatteBlacke MatteBlacke ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  /  edited June 11
    Okay so here some details –

-Photos were taken with the stock Nokia camera and not GCam. 
    -Nokia/HMD has to slight tune the algorithms to acheive even better results. I came to this conclusion after examing the metadata of the photos, Both have the same ISO and White-Balance but the exposure value and the shutter speeds are different. 
    -Auto mode has lower shutter speed(1/42) and higher exposure compensation while pro mode a slight lower exposure compensation but higher shutter speed(1/65)
    -What that meant is photo looks a bit darker but pro mode photo has way more detail than the Auto mode, Check the Antenna 
    -I feel like the Auto mode photo slight blew the highlight of ths sky's bright colors. (Difficult to see on phone's display but very much visible on a PC) while the pro mode had better balanced colors not much overblown colors. 

... And there are some details. 

I will keep posting more pictures and i encourage you to post more pictures too.