Old Topic, New Info

This is making me laugh a lot. It's SD632 ... not even SD636 and they are giving 1080p 60fps option for video. And here we are with Nokia 7 plus ..

Old Topic, New Info

liftedcorn liftedcorn ✭✭✭
✭✭✭  / 
This is making me laugh a lot. It's SD632 ... not even SD636 and they are giving 1080p 60fps option for video.
And here we are with Nokia 7 plus .. a 26,000 INR phone with suppressed device potential. 
well Done Nokia *slow claps* .. well done ! 

Comments

• MatteBlacke MatteBlacke ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Its only in the Nokia camera app that 1080P at 60FPS option is not supported. You can use third apps and GCam too achieve the same.

I rather like Nokia support this natively than us relying on other solution tbh. 
  • liftedcorn liftedcorn ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Its only in the Nokia camera app that 1080P at 60FPS option is not supported. You can use third apps and GCam too achieve the same.

I rather like Nokia support this natively than us relying on other solution tbh. 
    Bruh !!!! 🤣🤣
    Video fps is locked down to 30 for Nokia 7 plus. No matter which app you use. 
  • Crisp_n_short comics Crisp_n_short comics ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    A hypothetical scenario. If our device is unlocked then can we change that to 60 fps and 240 fps slow motion with some firmware tweaks? 
  • sheppards1984 sheppards1984 ✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭  /  edited June 12
    So what? :D what's so good about 60 fps recording?
    I would prefer a better slow motion if I had to chose..
    The redmi y3 doesn't support recording in 4k and doesn't have OZO audio. 😗