May Security patch

I just got the May Security Patch right now(Image)

May Security patch

Bensonn Bensonn
✭✭  / 
I just got the May Security Patch right now
Tagged:

Comments

• Updated date
  • Bensonn Bensonn
    ✭✭  / 
    June 11
  • Oyekunle Yusuff Oyekunle Yusuff
    ✭✭  / 
    I also got it today
  • Nokia - Pure, Secure and Up To Date.

Time for a class action lawsuit for fraud...

Not pure: chock full of spyware from Foxconn (evenwell)

Not secure: always at least a month behind in patches

Not up to date: most other Android One phones receive version updates before Nokia who cynically update phones for Croatia or Namibia and then gloat that they're first when it actually takes months to get the update to major markets.

Nokia are fraudsters selling parts-bin budget phones in premium cases. 
  • What about youtube
  • Raman zeus Raman zeus
    ✭✭  / 
    Anyone in india got this update
  • user1547103077146 user1547103077146
    ✭✭  / 
    Anyone in india got this update
    Not yet
  • When the update will come in India
  • user1540546823295 user1540546823295
    ✭✭  / 
    I didn't received the may or June security patch update its June 14th today😂😂
  • user1540546823295 user1540546823295
    ✭✭  / 
    And I m from india
  • Swapnil Raj Swapnil Raj
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Rarely an update comes and India is not the first country to receive it.
    The screenshot makes me happy. I can see a new Pie Build.
    Can @Bensonn & @Oyekunle Yusuff tell me if the bugs have been fixed ?
  • Can u say me the date it mean approximately
  • I HAVE not received updates after January 2019, I bought this smartphone on 14 June  online on Amazon
  • Oyekunle Yusuff Oyekunle Yusuff
    ✭✭  / 
    Most of the bugs have been fixed because I was having problem of charging my phone before and it has been solved. Also screen blank when receiving calls has been solved also one more thing phone always on vibration mode has been solved. The battery ls now better now. May be I will soon discovere more.
  • What about YouTube oyekunle yusuff
    ✭✭✭  /  edited June 17
    I feel like banging Sarvikas head to a wall with full force . They are unable to handle already launched phones, unable to provide updates. Still you get to hear that every month they are releasing a new phone. Sales are all time low for the previous phones and still they want to launch new phones.
    Living with this terrible Pie since March.
    Earlier I used to fight with people to support Nokia and now I feel like a fool.
    No SP update from 2 months. Ok I don't care for SP but shouldn't they release a new Pie Build to solve the issues.
    Worst experience till date I have with a smartphone. Never thought it would be Nokia I would lose my trust to. 

I don't think that they ever read the community page. This page is just a waste of time . Quitting Nokia forum from now. 
  • user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Yes Absolutely an issue with Monthly security patches and Android 9 Upgrades from HMD.
    They doesn't maintain a time line for pushing upgrade.Or at least after upgrade nothing improvement will be present

And @Swapnil Raj no need for felling like fool.Only thing is that pressurising the HMD team with the complaints you give is only way for getting what you expected from a device 
    Hope you may understood
  • Bensonn Bensonn
    ✭✭  / 
    Most of the bugs have been fixed because I was having problem of charging my phone before and it has been solved. Also screen blank when receiving calls has been solved also one more thing phone always on vibration mode has been solved. The battery ls now better now. May be I will soon discovere more.
    Why don't I have those bugs, my phone seems fine before the update, just that background apps force close after a while, battery seems okay to me... Device is faster, and smooth, that's what I noticed
  • just recieved now in India
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Getting the update in India
  • vilber pereira vilber pereira
    ✭✭  / 

Just got June security patch
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Play store notification issue fixed