I bought my nokia 8.1 on january 5 than now my nokia 8.1's charging port loss and I have issue with.

I bought my nokia 8.1 on january 5 than now my nokia 8.1's charging port loss and I have issue with.

Rajeevrtn Rajeevrtn
✭✭  / 
Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• Rajeevrtn Rajeevrtn
    ✭✭  / 
    Yes i try a different USB cable. 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Rajeevrtn said:
    Yes i try a different USB cable. 
    Did it solve the the problem with another usb cable?
  • Rajeevrtn Rajeevrtn
    ✭✭  / 
    No, then I went to nokia service center and he told me that I have to leave my phone for 10 day for reparing because they don't have charging port board  available. 
  • NIMISHA NIMISHA
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Rajeevrtn said:
    No, then I went to nokia service center and he told me that I have to leave my phone for 10 day for reparing because they don't have charging port board  available. 
    I went through similar issue but with charging cable. It had been working fine for 5 months after that i got replacement of it. As it has 6 months warranty (accessories). They're always out of stock. Lol. They asked me to wait for a week to get the usb type c stock back. 😅 
    I've earbuds so it has also type cu  but one side it's loose. And it's new. 
    MRP rate on Nokia site for usb c is 700 INR 
    (Expensive) 
    I bought mi usb and it's working fine and it's 2 in 1 which has both micro n type c. 
  • Argho Sarkar Argho Sarkar
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Rajeevrtn said:
    I went through similar issue but with charging cable. It had been working fine for 5 months after that i got replacement of it. As it has 6 months warranty (accessories). They're always out of stock. Lol. They asked me to wait for a week to get the usb type c stock back. 😅 
    I've earbuds so it has also type cu  but one side it's loose. And it's new. 
    MRP rate on Nokia site for usb c is 700 INR 
    (Expensive) 
    I bought mi usb and it's working fine and it's 2 in 1 which has both micro n type c. 
    I told you about the warranty of 6 months on all accessories.
  • demi demi
     / 
    Nokia really needs to do better with their USB C ports. Ifixed the port on my Nokia 7 Plus 2 months ago and the it's misbehaving again. My mum's new Nokia 5.1 plus' port is bad too! 
  • Vinesh Tamrakar Vinesh Tamrakar
    ✭✭  / 
    Yes. Sadly same happened with me too lately. I had a Nokia 7 plus , just after 6 months of purchasing it started to have issues..... I somehow managed to get it work for another 3 months untill it fully stopped working. Then I was bound to go to service centre even though I knew Nokia is really really bad about customer support. I went to them and they said all the same things they say to everyone that " We don't have necessary parts to complete the repairs " . After 10 days , my phone was still unrepaired cause they still couldn't get those parts. *AFTER 30 DAYS* phone was still unrepaired. This was too much. Not just this. Every time I used to go to service centre they used to tell me that they still don't have information about when parts will arrive. So after being totally tired with this, I went to Supritendent Of Police Jabalpur. I gave him an application explaining everything. He sent a team to investigate the issue ( as I wasn't only one having this issue with service centre ) . Then after this the care centre told me that they'll be giving me a new handset in exchange for the old one. So I got Nokia 8.1 after 7 more days. 
    Also, my mom's Nokia 6.1 plus has started to have same usb C issue. So sad that such a huge brand have such a poor quality control. HUGE SHAME NOKIA & HMD . 🙏🙏
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I have only ever had issue with the 7 Plus no other Nokia. My brother has had 6.1 for a year and half and has no USB port issue. My 8.1 no issues with it,Nokia 8 no issues had or with the 7.1
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Rajeevrtn said:
    What Hardware version do you have?? Mine is 3.1
  • Rajeevrtn Rajeevrtn
    ✭✭  / 
    Mine is nokia 8.1 
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  /  edited June 16
    Rajeevrtn said:
    Mine is nokia 8.1 
    No I mean hardware version in settings?? Goto About Phone and click on model and hardware 
  • Rajeevrtn Rajeevrtn
    ✭✭  / 
    Mine is Same 3.1 
  • user1555208268263 user1555208268263
    ✭✭  / 
    Well loose usb charging port issue r there in new Nokia phones ,myself has loose usb port in 4 month old Nokia 2.1 ,,, but this is carried over 8.1 is damm ., 
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Well loose usb charging port issue r there in new Nokia phones ,myself has loose usb port in 4 month old Nokia 2.1 ,,, but this is carried over 8.1 is damm ., 
    Yes you say it's loose and wiggles like mine does but does it actually cause a problem??