You beauty thank you.
HEY GUYS! I just made an account to tell you that I have a solution for y'all if you didn't find it yourselves until now.
1. Install Nova Launcher (you don't have to use it, just install it)
2. Tap And hold on home screen and go to widgets
3. Chose Nova Launcher - Activities and place it on home screen
4. Scroll Down until you find settings and open it
5. Now scroll all the way down until you see Status bar style (.settings$NotchSettingsActivity
6. Select it
Here you go. You have a direct link to the setting for the notch!
Richard Lunde said:
I have the same problem. Not possible to either enable or disable the Notch.
It's not there in my Dev Options but check Display options in regular settings menu and you'll find it.
Clearly an overnotched phone. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh, shut up! 🤣
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!