Nokia 8, blank / Black screen

Left my Nokia 8 on my bedside table, and the phone decided to stop working.

Nokia 8, blank / Black screen

fredrick leanas fredrick leanas
✭✭  / 
Left my Nokia 8 on my bedside table, and the phone decided to stop working.

The screen is blank / Black but the backlight is getting on when I press the power button or finger print sensor. Touch is not working too.

Call are received, but I can attend the call only with the call attend button in my headphones since touch is not responsive, the Phone connects to my car Bluetooth as well.

Tried all solutions found in community threads
1. Volume up + power button to restart.
2. Let the Phone to deplete the battery Fully charging it back fully to reset the power cycle and tried restart.

*there seems to be no physical damage to the screen
Tagged:

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Even though there's no damage, it is either a loose display connector. Or else the display has died. Yeah that may sound harsh, but I remember my dad's Huawei did the same thing. Had a call, placed it down and it's screen was nothing but white when the next call came.
    I believe it will need a replacement of display and hence should be sent to Nokia care provided they have the spares and they don't make holes in the buyers pockets.
  • Aguen Aguen
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi, were you able to solve it? My dad's Nokia 8 had the same problem
  • deepanshukumar deepanshukumar
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi, My Nokia 8 had same problem.

Tried solutions found in community threads
    1. Volume up + power button to restart.

it will be works and my screen would be appear but after 5 or 10 minute i'm am facing the same issue again but now this time " Volume up + power button to restart" can't be work.

so were you able to solve it?
    give the best solution as soon as possible.