Android pie Nokia 3 TA1020, ringtone bug

After updating to pie I've found that my ringtones and notification sounds randomly go silent. No noise at all. Just vibrates.

Android pie Nokia 3 TA1020, ringtone bug

kaspa kaspa
✭✭  / 
After updating to pie I've found that my ringtones and notification sounds randomly go silent. No noise at all. Just vibrates.

All my volumes are turned up, do not disturb is not activated yet my ringtones and notifications (even charger connect tone) don't make a sound. 

Nothing seems to bring back the sound apart from restarting the device. Does anyone else have this issue are know how to solve it? 

Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Sahil75 Sahil75
     / 
    I want version 8.
  • Sahil75 Sahil75
     / 
    Bat I don't know how to I get so please tell me how to I dwongrade 
  • kaspa kaspa
    ✭✭  / 
    Once you update operating system I don't think you can downgrade back to 8. Would be nice though, I prefer 8 over 9
  • mr. x mr. x
    ✭✭  / 
    i never got android 9 even though my one is also ta 1020
  • nitinkachare nitinkachare
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited July 2019
    You have to reset your device after updated to pie.I did it today and every application downloaded from play store.
    i.e.Ringtone None,Play Store Error,Google BackUp,Setting Crash etc is working now.
  • karlis robert karlis robert
    ✭✭  / 

I liked version 9. I did it today and every application is downloaded from the play store.

• karlis robert karlis robert
    ✭✭  / 

The biggest problem is that your ringtone is not compatible with the device. or your file has been involved in a wrong operation. See more free ringtones for you at "sonnerie téléphone"

• HegmannKris HegmannKris
     /  edited August 14

Try a factory reset, if the sonneries still doesn't work, you should reinstall the system software or upgrade the Android version.

• Pfeffer Rolfson Pfeffer Rolfson
    ✭✭  / 

Do you use Android stock ROM or external ROM? Try upgrading Android version, I guess your ringtone will work again

• Pfeffer Rolfson Pfeffer Rolfson
    ✭✭  / 

Or you should try to change your 着メロ

• Louiss97 Louiss97
    ✭✭  / 

I need to find a good nokia ringtone, can anyone recommend

• Try to reset your device or upgrading Android version