Nokia 1 Pie bugs

After updating pie go in nokia 1 everything seems perfect but leaves some issues. 1. Animation sudden switch to 1x even reduce to .5x in developer options 2.

Nokia 1 Pie bugs

After updating pie go in nokia 1 everything seems perfect but leaves some issues.
1. Animation sudden switch to 1x even reduce to .5x in developer options
2. Lock screen wallpaper blank or get black some times.
3.Sometimes few apps account automatically logout.
4.When calling someone from log it may delayed or got lagging by tapping the call button besides those numbers.

Execpt everything ok I think.
If anyone got these type of issues plz share in this forum.

Comments

• Sayan Bhar Sayan Bhar
    ✭✭  / 
    in camera app tap to flash is not working but when I click capture picture then flash is working....
  • Mine got no problem as yours.
    Auto,on/off mode working in camera flash....what model do u have?
    Mine is TA 1066.Maybe it's urs models bug.I think all models got various kind of bugs.
  • As far now that problem u described earlier seem to be working in my phone....

• benet benet
     /  edited July 2019
    I do have an ta1060.
    Thank you for fixing the flashlight issue, mine is now working again.
    But:
    - i do have multiple crashes and reboots a day
    - some app-widgets disappeared. There is no clock and no duckduckgo searchbar in the options any more
    - temporary issues to detect my 32GB Sandisk SD Card
    Please fix these issues or tell me how to...
    LG Benedikt
    <div>
    </div>
  • Hmd will fix theses issues in next MR update maybe their various nokia 1 models maybe...

• Anirudh64 Anirudh64
    ✭✭  / 
    Same here. I hope that gets fixed. Plus the wallpaper gets reset along with animations switching to 0.5x or OFF.
    Please Nokia....
  • <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/user1542056347283">user1542056347283</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">After updating pie go in nokia 1 everything seems perfect but leaves some issues.
    1. Animation sudden switch to 1x even reduce to .5x in developer options
    2. Lock screen wallpaper blank or get black some times.
    3.Sometimes few apps account automatically logout.
    4.When calling someone from log it may delayed or got lagging by tapping the call button besides those numbers.

Execpt everything ok I think.
    If anyone got these type of issues plz share in this forum.</div>
    </blockquote>
  • Arif Ali Arif Ali
    ✭✭  / 
    I already mentioned these bugs and i have the same problem for Nokia 1 TA 1047 animation scales changes itself with every new application from defualt (1× to .5× or off) example if you install Facebook from Play Store, and try to sign into Facebook, your device animation scales will change itself from 1.× to .5× or got off.
    Another bugs which is calling, calling sensor does not work.
  • Hoping hmd will fix these issues next MR update
  • But after updating pie nokia 1 get lots better than oreo go...
    I played garena free fire without lagging with smooth graphics though its not a gaming phone but i tested whether it's run smoothly....
  • After updating pie I'm facing navigation issue...the gps tagger in maps not moving or accuracy issue means not synchronizing....
  • Kot Petrovich Kot Petrovich
    ✭✭  / 
    I faced the following problems. Model TA-1047 .
    1) Changing the animation speed from 1 to 0.5 or the animations are disabled.
    2) If you set the brightness to a minimum, it twitches slightly depending on the image on the screen.
    3) When calling a person from contacts, the screen from the locked state does not light up for a few seconds.
    In General, the update has done much more good than harm. I hope the problem fix soon.
  • Alok malik Alok malik
     / 
    Touch is not working out , auto on off
  • badboys badboys badboys badboys
    ✭✭  / 
    I faced the following problems. Model TA-1047 .
    1) Changing the animation speed from 1 to 0.5 or the animations are disabled.
    2) If you set the brightness to a minimum, it twitches slightly depending on the image on the screen.
    3) When calling a person from contacts, the screen from the locked state does not light up for a few seconds.
    In General, the update has done much more good than harm. I hope the problem fix soon.
    Same problem
  • Red apple Red apple
    ✭✭  / 
    After pie update on Nokia 1
     1 animation automatically switch  into 1x .5x and off
    2 battery drain fast
    3 home screen not unlock with right pattern
    4 brightness not working properly
    5  charging is very slow after pie update
    Plsss fix this on next update
  • aldp aldp
    ✭✭  / 
    Bugs after pie update.... please fix...
    1) window animation problem
    2) phone automatically restart
    3) phone automatically switch off
    4) some time screen not unlocking with right PIN 
    5) charging slow after pie update
    6) battery drain quickly
    7) some time automatic brightness not working
    same problems and

pie update set sim1 or sim2 for any contacts call with default sim for example set sim2 for contact 1 call it see call sim 1
  • Deerp Deerp
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm having the window animations going to off as well at random intervals regardless if I have battery saver on or not or even when battery power is over 70%. I keep having to go in developer options to change it.

Charging seems to take forever even when phone switched off.

Have far too many system apps running constantly in background with seemingly no way to turn off such as Retail Demo App which I have absolutely no idea why it would be running at all.

Battery Protection system app is way too extreme and with Android Pie supporting Background Check and Doze, there is no need to have additional battery Protection. Plus battery runs out very quick on this phone anyway.

Why are there so many system apps with overlays as well? I have counted at least 15 Evenwell system apps with overlays. 
  • Nokia 1 after update to Android 9 Pie each two days i can unlock screen with my pin. After restart everything is ok for next two days. Help!!!
  • I am Ali I am Ali
    ✭✭  / 
    Does HMD will remove all the Evenwell systems applications? Which slow down our Nokia devices and that's why after 5, 10 minutes background applications services kills the entire applications process, this is terrible as the best brand such as Nokia have such background applications killings problems.
    Every single minute i need to change my Nokia 1 Windows Animation Scale, obviously everyone needs to change their phone window animation scale after a minute or two, we need update at immediate basis.
    And hope all the Evenwell systems applicationay removed by HMD.
  • NinjaByte NinjaByte
    ✭✭  / 
    Sometimes the VoLTE icon disappears from StatusBar and I cannot call or receive any calls from someone. And above bugs are still there on my phone. Also it has been almost two months since Pie update. I hope bug fixes are on their way. Please Nokia, this is really a good and handy phone. Don't ruin it with such bugs.
  • NinjaByte NinjaByte
    ✭✭  /  edited September 2019
    I found that the following Evenwell battery protection apps are still working and reason behind resetting wallpaper back to stock and removing animations on Nokia 1. So I disabled them via ADB shell.
    - com.evenwell.batteryprotect
    - com.evenwell.batteryprotect.overlay.d.base.s600ww
    - com.evenwell.batteryprotect.overlay.base

I don't think these apps are useful now, because we have got Adaptive battery in Android 9 Pie.

The method of removing apps via ADB is here
  • I not resive the August security patch update  and the phone in after the pie update plz solve it
  • I too have some of the above mentioned bugs. But also, the screen unlock pattern stops working sometimes and I have to restart the phone to unlock again.
  • bertt bertt
    ✭✭  /  edited October 2019
    It's unbelievable that the unlock pattern isn't recognized consistently. This is such a mindblowingly disgusting and frankly unbelievable bug that it renders the phone utterly useless. Why this is still not fixed with the September upgrade is beyond me.
    Arguments with "this phone is lowest end blabla" are invalid: unlocking a screen is a core feature. You should't produce phones at all if you can't get something this basic right. Just imagine you're in an actual emergency but wait, you have to reboot your **** phone first to call someone out of your contact list because you cannot unlock the screen.

edit: I wouldn't be suprised if this had something to do with one of the bazillion evenwell overlay battery "optimization" background black magic fuckery **** background apps that are STILL PRESENT even though they were supposed to be removed with the Pie upgrade (see dontkillmyapp.com)
  • Logical Dude Logical Dude
    ✭✭  /  edited November 2019
    Hi everyone, here's the solution to all your problems- (1) Receive the october update (2) Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > All ... apps > Click on 3 dots > click on "Show system" and wait for a second > go down to the specific apps starting with "com.evenwell...", click on each of them to get the details and then tap on the "Disable" option (3) Now the MOST IMPORTANT PART. You have to turn off an aggressive "battery saving app" called "EMM". You cannot directly open it. To do that, go to the calling/dialing app, dial *#*#666#*#* and then the app will open. Then turn everything off and press RESET OK. Now exit it and reboot your phone. WELL, THANK ME LATER
  • NinjaByte NinjaByte
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi everyone, here's the solution to all your problems- (1) Receive the october update (2) Go to Settings > Apps & notifications > All ... apps > Click on 3 dots > click on "Show system" and wait for a second > go down to the specific apps starting with "com.evenwell...", click on each of them to get the details and then tap on the "Disable" option (3) Now the MOST IMPORTANT PART. You have to turn off an aggressive "battery saving app" called "EMM". You cannot directly open it. To do that, go to the calling/dialing app, dial *#*#666#*#* and then the app will open. Then turn everything off and press RESET OK. Now exit it and reboot your phone. WELL, THANK ME LATER
    Ok Thank you. But these steps doesn't fix the phone locking user out with correct PIN.
  • Red apple Red apple
    ✭✭  / 
    നിങ്ങളുടെ അഭിപ്രായം ടൈപ്പുചെയ്യുകLogical Dude said:
    This step only solved animation changing problem. but other problems still remain
  • After last update Owerview button stop to respond after some time

• TheoSc TheoSc
    ✭✭  / 

Message notification sounds stop working after a day and the phone must be restarted to get them working again. This is a MAJOR irritation. PLEASE FIX ASAP.