Hi, I have updated my Nokia 6 (TA-1021) recently from Android Oreo 8.0 to 8.1. But now I think 8.0 was better for me. Because -
1. I do not want to see the warning message evey time I switch off my data collection.
2. It does not shows which type of network (2G, 3G or 4G) it is receiving when I am offline.
3. The vibration of fingerprint scanner is more odd type than the previous one.
4. The camera does not have Beautify mode
5. I do not like the change of UI according to the setting of wallpaper.
So, what I should do to downgrade from 8.1 to 8.0?