Nokia 7.2 launched in India 18,559

Do not buy this mobile at 18k. I'm pretty sure the price will come down to 12k in 6 months. All I have to say to Nokia is best luck. 

Nokia 7.2 launched in India 18,559

Do not buy this mobile at 18k. I'm pretty sure the price will come down to 12k in 6 months. All I have to say to Nokia is best luck. 
Tagged:

Comments

• Also dear Nokia, if you are launching your phones in September that is after the latest version of android is announced at this price point and the specs you are providing you should launch the phone with android 10 and give next 2 updates as android 11 and 12 and not scam users in by giving old android os and promising 2 yrs of android updates. 
  • M ony M ony
     / 
    Ned a phone that bring med ennising
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 
    Also dear Nokia, if you are launching your phones in September that is after the latest version of android is announced at this price point and the specs you are providing you should launch the phone with android 10 and give next 2 updates as android 11 and 12 and not scam users in by giving old android os and promising 2 yrs of android updates. 

Yeah it should have been announced with Android 10 especially when they are taking another month before they actually start delivering the phones.