Android 10 bugs - Page 3

Anyone facing this problem after updating to Android10 on Nokia 8.1 , after removing the headphones the speakers won't work??? Any solution ☹️

Android 10 bugs

Comments

• N Shetty N Shetty
    ✭✭  / 
    Anyone facing this problem after updating to Android10 on Nokia 8.1 , after removing the headphones the speakers won't work??? Any solution ☹️
  • NPBL NPBL
    ✭✭  / 
    Just a suggestion: You should try to open your ui tuner and enable the headphone icon. You will determine if the phone still recognize that earphone still plugged in, this has been an issue before on nokia 7 plus. Then if so, just gently remove your earphone from the phone when you unplugging it. 😊
  • seanetta seanetta
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Good update then 🤣 
  • Sairam Vemula Sairam Vemula
    ✭✭  /  edited October 12
    After updating my both speakers are stop working after some time of restart and after noticing that if I were to restart my nokia 8.1 then every thing is working properly until sometime 
  • jdmallik jdmallik
    ✭✭  / 
    I have the same issue also equalizer is not working, should I wait for another patch or reset my phone again ?? 
  • SARTAJ MULLA SARTAJ MULLA
    ✭✭  / 
    How to open ui tuner on android 10 so i can fix headphone issue
  • Mayukh Mayukh
    ✭✭  / 
    <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/NPBL">NPBL</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">Just a suggestion: You should try to open your ui tuner and enable the headphone icon. You will determine if the phone still recognize that earphone still plugged in, this has been an issue before on nokia 7 plus. Then if so, just gently remove your earphone from the phone when you unplugging it. 😊</div>
    </blockquote>
    No matter how gentle I be, it's not working. It's a major problem.
  • GaminBee GaminBee
    ✭✭  / 
    Will any one confirm , Android System Webview is shaowing in app updates ,but not installing 

I did face this issue but today it updated successfully.
  • GaminBee GaminBee
    ✭✭  / 
    mohitb said:
    Proximity sensor seems to be broken in this update. Also after placing a call the screen goes blank and can't do anything on the until the person ends call from his side. Some more bugs I noticed are the ambient display is not working and double tap to wake is also not working.
    I too am facing the Proximity sensor issue. Really annoying. However, double tap to wake works for me just fine.
  • GaminBee GaminBee
    ✭✭  / 
    I'm facing issue with earpiece. When speaker is not on during call unable to listen anything via earpiece. Need to turn on speaker to talk to other person.
    I faced this issue once after upgrading to Android 10. A reboot fixed the issue. I'll keep using to see if I face the same bug again.
  • eltorito eltorito
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi, it seem's my Nokia 8.1 has trouble with the New Update? In the Mornning was startet a system update on my phone, after this my Phone Crashed after boot , seem's "Com.android.phone" is the problem, i can't make calls, and i can't establish data connection, after few try's it says me Shutdown , the it restarts and it shows me Black screen where gives me the option reset to factory settings, when i put out the SIM Card, then Phone starts okay, and all thins works and Wlan and so on, normal... then i put in Sim Card , then it try start the Phone/Sim Tool kit app? the Data connection icon flashes , after few trys shutdown ... :-( Then i would restore a backup from last week, and no Backups are stored in my Google drive... SO, Factory Reset? :(
  • Shrieeram Shrieeram
    ✭✭  / 
    Facing issues with Bluetooth headphones i.e they don't play media even after disconnecting and connecting multiple times. 

Secondly after unplugging the headphones the physical speakers doesn't work and I have to restart everytime after unplugging. Kindly fix them asap. I know this ain't a hardware issue
  • RahulGanesh RahulGanesh
    ✭✭  / 
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/N%20Shetty">N Shetty</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">Anyone facing this problem after updating to Android10 on Nokia 8.1 , after removing the headphones the speakers won't work??? Any solution ☹️</div>
    </blockquote>
    I have the same issue.. I have done factory reset. Still the problem is there
  • I face the same problem.so please give some solution as soon as possible.
  • nawathe nawathe
    ✭✭  / 
    N Shetty said:
    Yes i also face the same issue but I restart phone and problem is solved for me
  • Akshay M Patil Akshay M Patil
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi,

I am facing issues with Bluetooth headset or speaker audio when playing music. They are working fine for calls but if I want to listen to music or any video songs it not working. I am regretting myself for this update..... please provide any solution for this ASAP :'( :# :(
  • Deeprao Deeprao
    ✭✭  / 
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/N%20Shetty">N Shetty</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">Anyone facing this problem after updating to Android10 on Nokia 8.1 , after removing the headphones the speakers won't work??? Any solution ☹️</div>
    </blockquote>
    Yes brother I'm also facing same problem
  • Rvalusa Rvalusa
    ✭✭  / 
    Hi after updating to Android 10 , Calls are not fully audible to other end . Receiver at other end gets low voice and not audible sometimes. This is a bug from developer build , still its not resolved.
  • Altaircyrus Altaircyrus
    ✭✭  / 
    > @Nozomi said:
    > After 10 update, my Bluetooth handset couldn't work properly. They still work for phone calls but for media player. The problem persist even in Safe Mode.

Man! Even I face the same problem...
  • Aritro Sinha Aritro Sinha
    ✭✭  / 
    > @athrv.k said:
    > (Image)
    > the icons do not fit properly in the notification panel! 
    > Although i guess it is because I once used system ui tuner sort of app to increase the number of icon from 5 to 6! I changed it before the update but it still retained this number great! 

its the display size. I have the the display size to small and it has the problem. when i change it there is no problem
  • Karan Maan Karan Maan
    ✭✭  / 
    I am having issues with the proximity sensor, earpiece and speaker.
    At the time of making calls, the proximity sensor does not switch the screen off, and there is no sound in the phone's earpiece when the call is connected. connecting a wired pair of headphones solves this issue. R
    Removing the headphones from the jack restarts the problem. The speaker does not work either.

All these issues go away on a restart, but as soon as I use with the headphone jack, these issues return.
  • eltorito eltorito
    ✭✭  / 
    i did Factory Reset, ... All Android Updates will installed, no problems, then i installed some apps manually, no problems, after i thin no problems, i configure my emails account, contacts , ringtones, alarm tones ... what i so need :-) and so on... then when i think ok it's done, restart the pone, .... ... after restart the phone the Layout theme was changed to dark (not by me) i always use the white ... and then again the com.android.phone Error... The Data Connection Symbol blinks, and after few trys it shutdown the phone, and when restart black screen who says can't start android system, try again or reset ... the error doesn't appear when no SIM card is inside...

And now? What can i do? i try factory reset again ... :(
  • eltorito eltorito
    ✭✭  / 
    Okay, I did Factory reset again, now directly after Update was done and Phone started , i make nothing, and restart the Phone, then the Error com.android.phone cames back, so i think after Update it's all okay for me until i restart the Phone...
  • KH Wy KH Wy
    ✭✭  /  edited October 13
    First, my Bluetooth speaker is not working after Android 10 upgrade. After inquiring Nokia Support on My Phone app, they suggested me to reset WiFi, mobile & Bluetooth under Safe Mode. I did so but it still does not solve the problem.

Now another problem arises, I cannot connect to my hidden home WiFi and at the same time I lost all my saved WiFi networks since I have reset the network on my phone. I have to disable the hidden SSID on my home router setting and make my home WiFi network visible to public, in order for my phone to connect to it.

One important feature is missing from Android 10 which is Face Unlock. It is a very useful feature especially on a phone with fingerprint scanner on the back. I could use the Face Unlock feature to unlock my phone when my phone is lying on the desk with its screen facing upward, without having to turn my phone over to reach the fingerprint scanner on the back.

Hopefully the next patch will soon arrive and fix all these issues.
  • Mr.Nawazz Mr.Nawazz
    ✭✭  /  edited October 13
    1.Finger Print Sensor became less responsive.
    2.When we connect to a Bluetooth speaker...the media isn't playing in the speaker..plz resolve in the next update
  • Kuljeet Kuljeet
    ✭✭  / 
    With this new update of android 10 whatsapp is not working properly, when on a video call then it lags a lot, if during the call switched to other app then returning to the app take a lot of time, it lags a lot during video call. Also the dialpad is a bit slow.
  • Kuljeet Kuljeet
    ✭✭  / 
    Android 10 bugs: speaker is not working when any audio or video is played without earphones.