Nokia Power Earpods

Hi, I'm looking forward to buy the earbuds that Nokia has announced in the IFA 2019 conference, does anyone know how long do I still have to wait?

Nokia Power Earpods

Samuele Martellucci Samuele Martellucci
✭✭  /  edited October 17
Hi,
I'm looking forward to buy the earbuds that Nokia has announced in the IFA 2019 conference, does anyone know how long do I still have to wait? I have seen the page in the international site but no buy button is visible, also no one has talked about them since the 5 September

Comments

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Hi,
    I'm looking forward to buy the earbuds that Nokia has announced in the IFA 2019 conference, does anyone know how long do I still have to wait? I have seen the page in the international site but no buy button is visible, also no one has talked about them since the 5 September
    Currently buy now option is available for Nokia True Wireless Earbuds in India region nokia site. 
  • Hi,
    Currently buy now option is available for Nokia True Wireless Earbuds in India region nokia site. 
    Actually I'm interested to buy the Power Erabuds, those with the IPX7 rating, which the Indian site doesn't sell