Issues with Nokia 8.1

2days before i upgrade my phone from Nokia 7 plus to Nokia 8.1 but unfortunately I am facing some issues with this device....

Issues with Nokia 8.1

manna manna
✭✭✭  /  edited October 28
2days before i upgrade my phone from Nokia 7 plus to Nokia 8.1 but unfortunately I am facing some issues with this device.... charging port is very much loose...it's get frequently disconnect and auto reconnect but charging is going on......and another one is display issue one white line appears in border of the display when phone are in dark mode... anybody face this kind of issues??? kindly help and suggest.
Tagged:

Comments

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    manna said:
    2days before i upgrade my phone from Nokia 7 plus to Nokia 8.1 but unfortunately I am facing some issues with this device.... charging port is very much loose...it's get frequently disconnect and auto reconnect but charging is going on......and another one is display issue one white line appears in border of the display when phone are in dark mode... anybody face this kind of issues??? kindly help and suggest.
    If the issue lasts for long time then ask service center for replace phone. Charging port is almost problem in all .1 series
  • Twan Twan
     /  edited November 1
    Hello all, how is it possible that everyone i know with an 8.1 has the update to android 10, exept me.... I contacted Nokia but no response. My build number is 00WW_2_59J_SP02, i did a hard reset, but no result, i did received the october patch.