Introducing Nokia 2.3

Discover our latest addition Nokia 2.3 and step up to more. Crafted with modern day essential that take your experience into a whole new level.

Introducing Nokia 2.3

HMDLaura HMDLaura
Staff member  /  edited March 3

Discover our latest addition Nokia 2.3 and step up to more.

Crafted with modern day essential that take your experience into a whole new level.

nokiaphon.es/Nokia2

#Nokia2 #StepUptoMore

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

I'm glad to see the big battery coming back. Also, a really nice design, especially the texture. The price will be the key. Let's see what specific prices it touches when the availability expands.

• Kartik Gada Kartik Gada
    Super User  / 

Bringing back the big 4000 mAh battery is the best part. The design with textured back looks nice and should feel good too. The price would be between 6999 and 7999 in India.

• chiraggohil chiraggohil
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

@youhippy because Android 10 is not stable now... In 2020 every phone is comes with android out of the box

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

I doubt they will be quick to bring it in India. Given the launch region, I am guessing it will get a priority treatment there. It will come to India a bit late or not at all xD

Super User  / 

Might be launched a bit late but Nokia 2.3 will come to India.

• Sharmaravi Sharmaravi
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2019

Great design ..i love it's design..but i don't know why they're using polycarbonate lately ...

B4 they used aluminium 6000 series chasis, but in latest phones they're shifted towards polycarbonate chesis which is bad...even though Nokia's polycarbonate chesis is more durable than other players in the market but i think Aluminium is more better choice @HMDLaura

Super User  / 
  • youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

It then means the phone will only really get one more OS update. Somepeople will be moaning in a few years time... Although, who is going to be buying this phone??

• youhippy youhippy
    ✭✭✭  / 

This was the point I was trying to make. You make it much clearer. 👍🏻

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited December 2019

I really like the new design screen and battery on this model. I understand the phone and the price point and no issue with the 2 yrs of operating system updates and 3 yrs of security. After buying and using the 2.2, with 3/32. I think the thing to focus on is performance and this phone seems to be only launched with 2gb ram. Any modern Android should be min of 3gb of ram imo.

• Lawss Lawss
    ✭✭✭  / 

All good but I wished if it had 3 gb ram, would have grabbed one when it comes to UAE.

• adylanchng adylanchng
    ✭✭✭  / 

I know we hate it when HMD uses "Plus" in the name of they're phones, but prehaps they should have called this "Nokia 2.2 Plus" instead.

• Raj Amin Raj Amin
    ✭✭  / 

Beautiful but i would like to see circular camera module .

Ok if it price will be ₹6799 in india instead of 109 euro

• Wanderlust Wanderlust
    ✭✭✭  / 

Nice phone for normal use or parents.

• usama ijaz usama ijaz
    ✭✭  /  edited December 2019
    Nice work. thanks for sharing such a good information. i like it.
    https://www.mobilesoption.com/nokia-3-2-price-and-specification/
  • nitinkachare nitinkachare
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited December 2019

If looking about Nokia 2 line up this Nokia 2.3 is good upgrade than previous all generations i.e.Dual Camera, Stylish Design,Display,4000mAh but i just expected it should have P22/SD429 instead of A22 just for good performance just like Nokia 2.1(SD425) performance in Nokia 2 line up which will get better in future with android upgrades but A22 also good for basic task, battery savings but if android OS Size will get heavier and heavier in future then might be A22 isn't going to be provide best performance as compared to P22 if that's happen then no one wants to upgrade os any device if performance get degrade i.e.perfect example Nokia 2.Afterall it's smartphone not a feature phone which restrict os upgrade.

• Nokia._.fan Nokia._.fan
    ✭✭  / 

I wish Nokia 7.2 had 4000mAh battery

My phone (7.2) doesn't even last for a full day without the battery saver if i use it to chat listen to music and watch videos. I haven't installed any games. I wonder how long would it last without battery saver while playing games listening to music watch videos and chat.

• OD Na Ka OD Na Ka
    ✭✭  / 

Would like to know how long this phone stays on a socket before fully charged?

Answer will be appreciated.

Super User  / 

I have the 1st gen Nokia 2 with 4100 mAh battrty. It takes 2 hours to charge.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

What's your charger's rated output? The 2.3 comes with a 1A charger. I believe it will take longer than that to charge.