Hi, Today i recieved my Nokia 8110 4G, but i have noticed a couple things that are not improved compare to the 3310 (2017 model). Bugs:
Today i recieved my Nokia 8110 4G, but i have noticed a couple things that are not improved compare to the 3310 (2017 model).
- First of all at the startup (new out of the box). When i trying to select language the menu is highlighting two language.
- Google maps icon just disapeard (i was testing the maps and suddenly)
- The scroll button is not shortcuts for sms, contact, led light, etc. It would be great if the scroll button can be customize.
- T9 dictionary could be better. In Dutch when i press 4 and 7 ill get something else but "is" is is a comment word in the Dutch. But the word "is" is no showing on the suggestion list.
- Grouping the apps together. like games for instance. I have 3 games that can be group in one category Games.
-Scrolling pages is very slow. Like in the 3310 you can scroll with numberpad 2 and 8 (it act like page down and up) very handy for the fast users.
Also sharing a link with friends true text message. (sms) would be a great feature.
These are my finding and opinion, after using one day with it. I will be reporting back after now and then. The longer i use the more feedback ill be posting.
I hope Nokia developer will take my feedback in consideration for the next update. I do appreciate the work you all have done.
Also i available for beta testing if you re looking for one. I have use and experience alot of phones and Nokia.