Don't tease me Juho! 🤣

Hi @juho 👋 You know I'm waiting for a return of an all-copper or metallic orange Nokia flagship, please don't get my hopes up unnecessarily with this reply to Mr Anew 🙏 🤣 (Twitter) However, @Miika Mahonen did show us a sneak peak of something coppery/orangey in that interview with Beebom didn't he....hmmmm 😏 (Youtube) How long do we have to wait?

Don't tease me Juho! 🤣

madbilly madbilly
✭✭✭✭  /  edited April 16

Hi @juho 👋

You know I'm waiting for a return of an all-copper or metallic orange Nokia flagship, please don't get my hopes up unnecessarily with this reply to Mr Anew 🙏 🤣

However, @Miika Mahonen did show us a sneak peak of something coppery/orangey in that interview with Beebom didn't he....hmmmm 😏

How long do we have to wait? @HMDLaura please can you get your boss to join us here? Or maybe we need to ask @jumble121 ? 🤣

Cheers 😃

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Tweet to him. Maybe he will give you an answer as he's a bit extra active these days 😜

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

I'm not much of a tweeting person. And in any case, I would then reveal my twitter nick which I thought you were still trying to work out! 😆

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited April 17

Oh come on sir.. I already follow you on Twitter 😂 And my sensible self is certain that the account I followed is yours 😋

You gotta meet the boss where he shows up Hehe.. I've lost the hope of him logging into his community account again 😏

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited April 21

Hi @singhnsk,

Mmmm, I think you might be following someone else! 🤣

Honestly, I have less than twenty followers and you are not one of them.

Good point about catching Juho here though, I think there's more chance of @jumble121 becoming CEO! 🤣

Cheers 🙂

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Duck! It seems pressing the follow button didn't work that day. I did press it, idk what went wrong and I checked today only to see that I don't follow you. Maybe I wasn't logged in back then.

Yeah, I have the right account 😏 Should be good now xD

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Ah, yes, you found me - stalker alert! 😆

I've actually only been on twitter once since February, so you're not going to see much from me any more anyway.

Still, well done, good investigating, you can tell me in PM how you found me! 😉

Back on topic:

Well, I hope this is not just a tease, but I'm getting tired of waiting for so much from HMD that the colour of a phone is really the least of my concerns.

Cheers 🙂