[Moved] Phone switching off randomly

My phone(nokia 6.1 plus) is switching off randomly while using and sometimes it boots back normally and sometimes it get into boot looping.I noticed that it is…

[Moved] Phone switching off randomly

user1535615006828 user1535615006828
✭✭  /  edited September 2020

My phone(nokia 6.1 plus) is switching off randomly while using and sometimes it boots back normally and sometimes it get into boot looping.I noticed that it is happening mainly during playing media and at the time of an incoming call.Does anyone has got a solution?

Tagged:

Answers

• Viswambharan Viswambharan
    ✭✭  / 

Me also experiencing the same problem for Nokia 7.1. it's mainly while playing videos especially from YouTube. Has anyone fix the problem??

• Nope ,till this moment i am not able to fix the issue

• I am using Nokia 7.1 and I am also experiencing the same issue for almost a month. My phone gets restarted when i get phone calls, get whatsapp messages or sometime randomly. And the worst part is when the phone again switches ON there is no call log of the caller, and even the whatsapp msg gets deleted.

When i connect the charger it works properly although the charging is very slow.

Its very frustrating. Anyone else facing the same problem, or any solution that i can try

• I'm also faced the same prob after changing charger port , I searched many days to resolve this prob ,when I went to Nokia Authorised service center they told it's costs nearly 2200 and no warranty for that they also charged me 350₹ for service charge I'm very dissatisfied and yesterday when I went to mobile repairing shop near my friends home , they told it's software prob but after trying the software issue also it's not fixed , then he checked my phone and asked me to change CC strip, which is the charger port board ( first quality of CC strip is worth only 150₹ ) I agreed and changed the cc strip now my problem is resolved so try this in your nearby mobile repairing shop its cost less than 500₹ make sure you are buying first quality CC strip of nokia 6.1 plus

Try this your problem will be resolved