Notifications stuck on glance screen

After updating to Android 10, notifications icons get stuck on the glance screen.

Notifications stuck on glance screen

Burning Astronaut Burning Astronaut
✭✭  / 

After updating to Android 10, notifications icons get stuck on the glance screen. For instance, I get the outlook app icon on the glance screen although I have no new messages nor anything is available in the notification menu. I experienced the same with other apps as well. Restarting the phone fixes the problem till it occurs again. I had to disable glance screen for now to avoid confusion or distraction, I hope it gets fixed soon.

Tagged:

Comments

• ElZoido ElZoido
    ✭✭  / 

Yes, that's a known issue with this update. Sometimes it fixes itself after a few hours, sometimes it requires a restart.

• Tommy Hügel Tommy Hügel
    ✭✭  / 

I've had this issue on Android 9 as well. I've reported this issue more than a year ago. No bugs ever get fixed it seems.

• Jote Jote
    ✭✭  / 

I'm also getting this. Facebook Messenger notification stays permanent on my lock screen. I can't believe how bad this update is, and I doubt we'll ever see a fix. This A10 release for Sirocco was probably a rushed PR move ("look, we're giving you a brand new OS release even though the phone is over 2 years old") and that's it