As you everyone know default settings doesn't let you turn on 4G Only feature In this discussion I'll show you how to turn it on without any third party app Follow steps 1.
As you everyone know default settings doesn't let you turn on 4G Only feature
In this discussion I'll show you how to turn it on without any third party app
1. Open phone app (which you make calls) and get dialing pad
2. Just dial or paste the following numbers #*#4636#*#
3. Then click "Phone Information"
4. Select "more" mark on the top under "Phone Index" for which Sim card you want to turn on 4G only
Phone 0 - Sim 1
Phone 1- Sim 2
(if your device supports dual LTE at same time, skip this step, because the device turns on 4G only on other Sim card too automatically when you do it on a one)**only if your device supports dual LTE**
5. Then click "more" mark, under the "Network Type"
It doesn't matter what's your current type, just remember it (eg. Unknown/Global/TD-SCDMA....)
6. Scroll up and down till you find "LTE Only"
**Remember when you turn on 4G Only on a Sim card you may not able to make or receive calls and massages, so after your work done go back there and set your Network Type as past
That worked fine on my Nokia 4.2 which running Android 10. Don't forget to reply with your phone model if it worked🙂