Camera issues

Since the day my phone was updated to Android 10, ive literally not captured one good image in like 4 months.

Camera issues

Shubhankar Kshirsagar Shubhankar Kshirsagar
✭✭  /  edited May 7

Since the day my phone was updated to Android 10, ive literally not captured one good image in like 4 months. Before android 10 i legit had a pixel in my pocket in the form of nokia 7P. It has gone from crazy good to unsuable. Gcam has legit stopped working,the few times it works is right after a restart, even then the quality is just not as good as before. Was waiting for a MR hoping this will get fixed, 4 months passed and all the phone got was security patches. Really disappointed that i cant even click pictures on instagram, i have to use the stock app for god sakes. I want that pixel quality camera back Nokia, theres a reason i had chosen this phone :)

Comments

• hizaoui hizaoui
    ✭✭  / 

Same problem here ! Any solution ?

• issam issam
    ✭✭  / 

same for me

sometimes the app freeze and images turned to green

i can fix it (temporary) by clearing the app cash and restart the phone.

but still not very practical.

if anyone have a solution of this. please help

• Wnz Wnz
     / 

I'm having the same issue with my 8.1 device camera. The photos I took looks like taken using some 2 MP camera. Check the pathetic quality of photos attached.

• amolsapre1 amolsapre1
    ✭✭  / 

I have been using the camera mentioned for Nokia 7 Plus (Android 10) in this link for the last 20 days with the recommended settings. There has been no crash and all my photos in all modes (except slow motion video) is working perfectly now without a single restart.

https://nokiapoweruser.com/google-camera-apk-download-for-nokia-smartphones/