Phone get automatically restart and screen keeps on bliking after March security updates

After android 10 update device is become worst please solve this bug please fix it in next update and others bug a request to nokia they are only sending…

Phone get automatically restart and screen keeps on bliking after March security updates

Monal Monal
✭✭  / 

After android 10 update device is become worst please solve this bug please fix it in next update and others bug a request to nokia they are only sending security updates and does not fixing bugs ther are many bugs please solve it

Comments

• Nirmal Katariya Nirmal Katariya
    ✭✭✭  / 

I have same issues after Android 10 update. Yaa I know it's very big issue. But it will be fix after next MR update. Wait !

Thanks 🙂

• PRIMAL TECH PRIMAL TECH
    ✭✭  / 

Do you guys facing the sound issues as well?

• Nirmal Katariya Nirmal Katariya
    ✭✭✭  / 

Yes but it will be fix in next MR update in this month.

Thanks 🙂

• Sharmaravi Sharmaravi
    ✭✭  / 

There are many bugs in our Nokia 6.1, like audio distortion bug, sometimes phone automatically restarts with blinking logo,

The equilizer isn't working in any app,

When u unlock ur Phone with fingerprint, it shows black wallpaper for a split second, sometimes black wallpaper still appears while minimising an app with swipe up gestures.

The gestures should be optimized well.

But yeah my battery life is improved, its giving 5+ hr. Screen on time always..b4 it used to give 4-4.5hr.

As we know that Nokia 8.1 recently recieved MR UPDATE, i also discussed these bugs with Nokia twitter handle nd they responded that they're already working on 6.1 nd maybe this month or next month we'll see MR update for our phone,

• After updating the March security patch my phone battery is draining in standby mode can you please resolve it.

• iamsj iamsj
    ✭✭✭  / 

I av the same issue as you guys ..n my brother own nokia 8.1 i simply checked his update on April 14 i was surprised to see mr update about 400mb + . Thinking may b soon 6.1 gets after march update phone restarts automatically n blinks couple of times . This is the recent bug

• PRIMAL TECH PRIMAL TECH
    ✭✭  / 

I think we'll get MR update in next 2 months and i hope it doesn't bring new bugs and fixes old ones.🙂

• iamdesflores iamdesflores
    ✭✭  / 

It has been a week now that i am experiencing of my phone automatically shutting down, but when i use it with charger on it's working just fine so when i unplug the charger from the device it shuts down. Plus, the sound is distorted at maximum volume so i have to lessen the volume rocker in half. Is it because of the March update guys?

• omoniyi orisabinone omoniyi orisabinone
    ✭✭  /  edited May 13

I'm facing same issue. After updating my phone to the April security patch on 6Th May 2020 the following day my phone started restarting itself up till now. When i connect the charger to the phone it doesn't restart itself.

• Ufr Md Jwale RAna Ufr Md Jwale RAna
    ✭✭  / 

My phone automatic reset and battery problem and sound problem

• svxzwn svxzwn
    ✭✭  / 

the system cannot cope with massive applications, that's why reboots are going on, optimization is necessary

• iamsj iamsj
    ✭✭✭  / 

It's been two years it's like nokia doesn't wants to think about 6.1 it's some kind of business strategy a consumer holding a phone for 2+ years doesn't looks good.. It's a msg { move on to another nokia you enjoyed enough }..I think 2 years of MR update av finished if they give a mr update then happy for it ..Or just sp update for next 1 year. After that a SP update will b given after 3 or 4 months ....

• Bhakti_kulkarni Bhakti_kulkarni
    ✭✭  / 

My Nokia 6.1 + also keeps restarting continuously since yesterday. It has restarted for literally 50 times. I bought new connecting cable today. When I connect cable. it does not restart. please fix it in next update.