6.1 Plus Fingerprint scanner problem

Sometimes my fingerprint sensor are not working and I can feel the burning sensation when I push my finger toward the scanner, and Also the finger print option went missing in the device security option.

6.1 Plus Fingerprint scanner problem

Sometimes my fingerprint sensor are not working and I can feel the burning sensation when I push my finger toward the scanner, and Also the finger print option went missing in the device security option. it only show Screen Lock, Lock Screen preference, Smartlock (no Fingerprint option where the normal condition it will show Screen Lock,Lock Screen preference, Fingerprint, Smartlock). Actually it can be fixed by hard resetting the device but after several hours or day(s) it will happen again. so my question is that commonly happen on Nokia 6.1 Plus? is there anything I can do to fix it permanently?

I just bought the device 2 days ago and update it to Pie immediately so I've never experience it in Oreo

thanks in advance

Comments

• Mo han Mo han
    ✭✭  /  edited June 2020

I have the same issue only after the recent update... Before the update my fingerprint scanner was working effectively. Is there a fix for this!?

• How can reappear fingerprint lock