Home India

[Contest] What do you do to Never Miss A Beat?

(Image) Hello everyone, Announcing the 'Never Miss A Beat' contest. This time, we want to understand how you think. How do you keep going despite challenges?

[Contest] What do you do to Never Miss A Beat?

dipankar paul dipankar paul
Staff member  / 

Hello everyone,

Announcing the 'Never Miss A Beat' contest.

This time, we want to understand how you think. How do you keep going despite challenges? Tell us what you do to Never Miss A Beat.

We're looking for unique perspectives. and the most interesting entries will win a brand new Nokia 5310!

Here's what you have to do to participate and stand a chance to win:

Step 1: Register on the Nokia phones community

Step 2: Submit your entry as a comment under this discussion

Type away, folks. If our judges like what you've sent in - the prize is yours!

*Note: Please read the terms and conditions of this contest carefully.

Comments

• BADSHAHAGMEHUL18 BADSHAHAGMEHUL18
    ✭✭  /  edited June 24

Music is to me what football is to Messi. And I can't compromise with the quality of the sound. It does not matter what track I listen to and where I listen. Be it Led Zeppelin or AR Rehman, I always make sure I stick to high-quality products. Like Nokia my life is busy .in morning hours I listen bhajan and evening time my fav old songs remove my tiredness .It has best technology n amazing quality. Music sounds like heaven with Nokia 5310 I Always keep my Phone Charge🔌 i travel a lot for work in the metro and music is my only companion which makes those long hours amazing for me, So i am use My PowerBank For NaverMissABeat I am Use My HeadPhoneWith My Device and Beat Makes Your Mood HAPPY AND JOYFUL

#NeverMissABeat

#Nokia

#Nokia5310 #ContestAlert

• kamlesh_loncha kamlesh_loncha
    ✭✭  / 

Well music is one thing that i’ll never ignore and love to do it all the times anytime anywhere and even in any situation. Music make me forget about worries bring downs the stress after a long day working at office. Music Make’s me cry when i’m thinking of that special person in life with the lyrics which tells stories in my head. There are music for everything that’s going to happen or happened in our lives. If i’m happy i listen to music which makes me tap my legs and shakes my body. If i’m sad i just wonder those lyrics are so true as if it has written for me and my current situation. It helps me while travelling alone without any human company. Music is one thing that never fades away. I listen to all types of music be it a romantic track, motivational, party songs or just a beautiful movie scores which synths to be plugged in my brains all the times. Music is not an addiction it’s necessary for our own needs. Moreover a persons personality can be defined by music which he listens…. Just love listening to music…

and

#NeverMissABeat

#Nokia

#Nokia5310 #ContestAlert

• Wanderlust Wanderlust
    ✭✭✭  / 

All I want is to get quarantined at hometown but still connected 24*7 without missing any beats of favorite music. Also would like to digital detox from all social media account for as long as possible. That it...

#NeverMissABeat #Nokia

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    Super User  / 

How can I miss a beat when I have Nokia 5310? #NeverMissABeat with Nokia 5310, I just want to travel remote places with music companion without worrying much of battery as it's boosted with 1400 mAh. No doubt of power performance with dual speakers while Playing it loud, clear and uninterrupted for long. And off course staying connected with world for all the time.

Music is only therapy that I need 😎 #NeverMissABeat

@dipankar paul #Nokia5310

• octavion octavion
    ✭✭  / 

Music is the language which connects with people's hearts, as our heart understands the "beat" as it beats and as Nokia is already known for "connecting people" i.e. us, so by that how can I ever miss a beat when being connected to my loved ones by Nokia mobiles and by the language of music which we can even hear in the beat of the ringtone of our Nokia mobile phones when our loved ones call us, by which our heart beats to get connected to them as the Nokia mobile does connect us with them after all! So musically being united by getting connected through Nokia, I can say that this is what I do to #NeverMissABeat

@dipankar paul

#Nokia

#Nokia5310

• ashwin01 ashwin01
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia being one of legendary brand since my childhood never have compromised with their quality. Even after these many years Nokia is still living within everyone with the awesome music and stylish phones. #Nevermissabeat during these tough times the entire world is facing music is a painkiller. We dive into another world with music.

Thanks to these devices.

#music #nokia5310 #nokia

• Jyoti Loncha Jyoti Loncha
    ✭✭  / 

Without music, the world would be silent and dull. Music enfolds Me in a blanket of comfort, giving me inspiration in moments of loneliness and sorrow. Music is a mixture of peoples thoughts, dreams, experiences and passion! It touches my life, it is an expression. Music is magical! It transports me to a happy place, a place where my emotions are intertwined with the lyrics of the song. Music touches me emotionally, where words alone can't.

When i'm Sad I Lose myself in soul music.

When i'm Happy I Groove to some upbeat tunes.

Music has the ability to transcend my consciousness and speak to something intrinsic.

It bonds me with other people and makes me enegetic. 

It can instantly brighten up my mood!

And that is the reason why I Never Miss A Beat

#NeverMissABeat

@dipankar paul 

#Nokia5310

• AMITH JAIN AMITH JAIN
    ✭✭  / 

Back in the days of 2008.

When my father said yes you can have one of your own.

And my uncle wholeheartedly came with me to buy me a new phone.

When NOKIA had recently launched 5310 xpressmusic.

I bought and hung with the music everywhere and everyday the music in me grew by square inches.

Then my mentor and a friend who helped me sail the rap zone.

Yeah I had started writing back then, I still write and keep them all enclosed.

Thousands of stories are attached with the same name and the phonexpressmusic.

Launching back the classic is a must buy for me.

Nokia sure is connecting people, weaving us in its classical wings.

Telling us to use the phone with just the needed things.

#nokia

#connectingpeople

#5310xpressmusic

#classic

#NeverMissABeat

• BubuKhokhar BubuKhokhar
    ✭✭  / 

Music has its own language .

1 Music not only changes my mood but also my way of thinking.

2 Music is something that helps me change my perceptions in a creative way. And for a change I Love that changes .(Only change)

3 Each song n lyrics has a meaning (not all songs of today’s era have a meaning). But yeah songs with deep meaning do exist even today.

4 Best part of music is that it is an expression of a person .To put it better the type of music you listen to depicts your personality n what you are ,how do think and view things around yourself.

5 Music keeps you refreshed all the time

6 Music is music does..

7 Music is something i can’t live without.

8 Start a day with music and see how beautiful.

9 Music helps me sleep better.

10 Music helps to get rid to things you don’t want to think about helps you relax ,clams your mind .

MOST IMPORTANTLY MUSIC MAKES ME AND I GUESS EVERYONE HAPPIER ..

IF GIVEN A CHANCE TO LIVE LIFE ALL OVER AGAIN I WOULD RATHER MAKE IT COMPULSORY LISTENING MUSIC EVERY DAY 

#NeverMissABeat

#Nokia5310

@dipankar paul

• nitinkachare nitinkachare
    ✭✭✭✭  /  edited June 30

We can't think of life without music. Depending on our different mood whether we are happy, sad, fickle, love, anger, fun, etc. We can feel every single tone of music which reaches to our inner part of the heart. I can say that music can make the brain peaceful. It can show the actual feeling of the person or maybe those tones can change the feeling of the person towards life.

My favourite song is 'Teri Mitti'.I really like to listen to such songs. I feel peaceful while listening to songs. Depending on my mood I listen to each type of songs. I listen to music mostly when I have been in travelling. If you remove the music from our life then it would be like a human without a soul.

#NeverMissABeat

#Nokia5310

#Music

• adam1987 adam1987
    ✭✭  / 

"Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything"

I believe music has the ability to convey all sorts of emotion. The song “chak De India ” Salim - Sulaiman is such an emotional and inspiring song that when I hear it, I always come close to tears, especially when I watch it being played live. The effect that music can have on our emotions is tremendous, as it can bring people to floods of tears or bursts of laughter.

Music has the ability to transport me back in time just like a time machine. It lets me revisit lost and forgotten moments in life.

Music is extremely important in my life. I think it brings me closer to my friends and family. I also feel that it helps me to get through things.

I remember all the alone times during lockdown when music helped me overcome all the inner struggles and provided mental strength. Music is an immensely powerful thing and has a huge place in my life right next to my heart.

#NeverMissABeat

#Nokia5310

#Music

• SajidSilawat1 SajidSilawat1
    ✭✭  / 

I #NeverMissABeat, because always know what is happening and so are able to take advantage of every situation. This time we played like machines. I can't believe what I'm hearing here. Nokia 5310 Have best Music features so you never miss a beat.

• Dhruv007 Dhruv007
    ✭✭  / 

Always feel refreshed by listening music and daily exercise in this lockdown situation.

Thinking optimistic make me #NeverMissABeat and live my life fullest.

Trying new recipes to learn something new and to decorate the dish 😁.

By clicking amazing cat picture and playing with her removes my loneliness.

Feel inner happiness by mediation 🧘

Clicked by #Nokia5.1 #NeverMissABeat

• my father need a new nokia, he only understands nokia phone because its durable and trustworthy for more than 20 years in my family

• LAKSHMI NEELIMA LAKSHMI NEELIMA
    ✭✭  / 

MUSIC TO ME IS MY BIGGEST STRESS BUSTER, MUSIC REFRESHES RELAXES ME & MAKES ME ACTIVE ALL OVER THE DAY, I LIKE TO LISTEN TO MUSIC & ENJOY ALL TYPES OF MUSIC SUITED TO ALL MOODS & SITUATIONS & ANY TIME, MUSIC HAS THE POWER TO MAKE HAPPY & UPLIFT MY MOOD WHENEVER I NEED

• sai krishna sam sai krishna sam
    ✭✭  / 

#NeverMissABeat

#Nokia5310

#Music

In my view music is like an addiction when we are sad we listen sad songs when we are in party mood we listen to party songs when we are in love we listen love songs music creates our moods and once we get into the music we listen to each and every single music instrument and we realise how much effort was there in a music and we are enjoying it like an amazing art. And now we are listening to music so many times and first thing I used to listen music in nokia express mobile and I'm using nokia mobile still now that's the love towards nokia to me. Nokia is not only a brand it's 90's kids evergreen dream ❤️💐🤗

• pushp kumar pushp kumar
    ✭✭✭  /  edited July 1

Music is love 🎵 Music Is life 🎵

Currently I am using my Nokia 5.1 plus📱 with the latest android 10.

In order to #NEVER_MISS_A_BEAT I usually follow these functions in in my nokia device.

1. Firstly i always update my nokia phone with latest security updates which secure my phone and gives me a smooth experience to listen the beat without any interruption.

2. I prefer to on the adoptive battery option, which save my battery to listen the beat on time.

3. After Android 10 update Notification panel gives me more access to control the media so i don't need to get into Music app to never miss a beat.

4.In my nokia phone, Google assistant helps me alot to never miss a beat. I gives a command to my google assistant to play the beat which i love the most.

5. With the help of digital well-being option in my Nokia phone I can set a schedule on what time i Listen to beat and what time i have to stop.

6. Last but not least, Now Ambient Mode option gives me more control over the media while charging the phone. So I don't need to unlock the phone to never miss a beat.

So here is All I Do To #Never_miss_a_beat.

#Nokia 5310

#Music

@dipankar paul

• krunal n parikh krunal n parikh
    ✭✭  / 

Music helps me overcome my stress and according to my mood i can play my favourite music, just love to listen as well as sing along the song . Which will help me overcome my problems and always refresh myself while listening music. So this way i #NeverMissABeat and definitely need #Nokia5310 to not miss a beat for sure. #Music

• rajeev singh01 rajeev singh01
    ✭✭  /  edited July 1

Music Means A life of love and the phrase of old music is one of the main thing to #NeverMissABeat I love old music and it helps me to relive my past time and and love is shared with not only with persons but music is the best way only love that shares good and bad both time thats why my music is my life #Nokia5310 #Music

• ankita jha ankita jha
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia 5310 has a elegantly rounded design, curved display glass and keypad, making it great to hold and ideal to carry. The elegant and clean numeric keypad, 5-way navigation key and the highly praised Nokia featurephone operating system deliver an easy to use and feature rich interface. That's not all, now have the power to stay connected with a battery that lasts for up to 22 days in standby mode or hours of calls without charging. Nokia 5310 won't let me down .With the powerful dual front-facing speakers, i will hear every call, loud and clear. With a long-lasting battery, durable design and reliable technology, this is a phone that won’t let me down. That's why I love Nokia ❤ 

Thanks 😊

• I like nokia mobile forever nokia brand is best no other brand like nokia

• like nokia mobile forever nokia brand is best no other brand like nokia

• basil ali basil ali
    ✭✭  / 

#NeverMissABeat #Nokia5310 To never miss a beat I would just hum always in my mind and finds a melody in everytgingmg that i touch or feel, whether its office work or house core activities or leisure trip. i always keeps the melody keep playing in my mind to stay happy and keep my cool

• InsouciantRavi InsouciantRavi
    ✭✭  / 

For me Music is Pain Killer for me when I am broken, I usually listen music evrytime like during My home workout, during Sleeping time, In anger, In My Happiness and also when I cry. Music is a Anger management class for me, it give me a piece. Im daily enjoying music whatever the situation is. I #NeverMissABeat in my life. It heal my pain like no medical stuff can do.