Music

When I open one music and exit the music program and open another program, the music stops automatically. There is a solution, please tell me.

Music

IamNima IamNima
✭✭  /  edited May 2020

When I open one music and exit the music program and open another program, the music stops automatically.

There is a solution, please tell me.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

It's because of the evenwell apps , which controls the device background usage

to have seamless app background running , head up to

Settings>Apps and Notification>All Apps>Three Dots>Show System>com.evenwell*>disable

* All 39 apk apps of evenwell need to be disabled

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

No such issue will be occur with these evenwell apps

• FlynnDalziel FlynnDalziel
     /  edited March 6

Free song and sound updates for Nokia phone version 2021 are available at: https://ruringtone.com/

• mina hello mina hello
     / 

What I'm looking for in terms of music is a lot on the web. The same goes for music for Nokia.

• Hooke Audio Hooke Audio
    ✭✭  /  edited September 13

When I open one music and exit the music program and open another program, the music stops automatically. When I am watching the video, there are no sound. What can I do? Method 1: 1) Right click the Speaker icon on the Taskbar. 2) Select Playback devices, there will be a voice icon with disabled mark. 3) Now enable that icon. 4) Now check whether the problem has been solved or not.

For: @HookeAudio

• Hausemaster Hausemaster
    ✭✭✭  / 

Firstly, this is not windows, this is Android, there's no such thing as a 'taskbar' here, there's either status bar or navigation bar, secondly there's no such thing as right click in Android unless you have a mouse connected via OTG, which you didn't mention, thirdly there's no option named 'playback devices' in Android (at least in the UI and settings). And lastly I'd like to advise you to think before posting instructions, you can save your time trying to answer why the things you mentioned aren't there, and so on...