Comments

How do I add a comment to a current comment stream. No blank boxes on top of the last comment made.

Comments

Jennet Jennet
✭✭  / 

How do I add a comment to a current comment stream. No blank boxes on top of the last comment made. I'm stuck, please help as I'd like to comment on new proposed Nokia features 😩

Comments

• Sam153 Sam153
    ✭✭  / 

Please bring back the design team that make all those crazy phones of yester year, I changed my phone nearly every 12 months because some of the designs you had were so different, exciting stuff now we have small tablets which we call phones how boring we have become, you made a change once before, please have another go.

• Romin Romin
     / 

Time for NOKIA to bring back the Communicator series with Android OS.

I believe no one can beat the NOKIA Communicator phone design, the most futuristic ever...

• TonyP TonyP
     / 

Are Nokia planning to incorporate supercapacitors into their phones? LED flash, real-time clocks etc

• Kruipert Kruipert
    ✭✭  / 

I have always loved Nokia phones and the only reason that is keeping me back from buying one is that I want one with high-end specs.

SD888, 12GB mem(or more), 256 storage(SD card optional) and a 6,2(or bigger) screen. And stock Android. Just Stock android... no crap pre-installed.

That would be my dream phone and yes I am fully willing to pay for it. €800,- or more. Fine with that.

Monthly security updates and 3(or more) Android updates and I am sold.