HORIZONTAL LINES ARE NOW A PERMANENT FEATURE ON MY NOKIA 5.3 SCREEN

HORIZONTAL LINES ARE NOW A PERMANENT FEATURE ON MY 15 MONTHS OLD NOKIA 5.3 SCREEN.WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? MY WARRANTY PERIOD HAS ALREADY EXPIRED

HORIZONTAL LINES ARE NOW A PERMANENT FEATURE ON MY NOKIA 5.3 SCREEN

HORIZONTAL LINES ARE NOW A PERMANENT FEATURE ON MY 15 MONTHS OLD NOKIA 5.3 SCREEN.WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? MY WARRANTY PERIOD HAS ALREADY EXPIRED

Comments

• aneeroodh aneeroodh
    ✭✭  / 

I am in the same situation as you. I noticed the horizontal lines after the security update. But it's been quite a while now since then and these horizontal lines do not go away.

• jellyfish jellyfish
    ✭✭  / 

They use poor quality panel for their display. It's a well known problem, not just on 5.3. Even their higher end phones are plagued with the same issue.

Just take it as a lesson, don't buy anything from this terrible company anymore.

• Emel Emel
    ✭✭  /  edited February 22

Me too same issue after about 8 month of using bad device as "RQTM" says I'll never think to buy nokia mobile again really bad experience screen horizontal lines also proximity issue some times appears also after android 11

Unfortunately i live in syria and there is no nokia care center .

I tried ask supplier to fix it but he said it's miss usage issues😔.

He was not convinced that it was a factory defect.

• Falke Falke
    ✭✭  / 

Disabling the "Double-tap to check phone" feature (Settings>System>Gestures), and charging the battery to 100% seems to have fixed the issue for me. I have since turned the double tap feature back on and the lines haven't returned yet.

• Abel Adegbe Abel Adegbe
    ✭✭  / 

Buying Nokia phone it's a waste of money, the worst thing about this Nokia 5.3 it's an issue to pickup calls so disappointed