Oreo beta 2?

It was suggested from within the Nokia higherarchy that the Nokia 8 would be recieving Oreo by the end of October 2017.

Oreo beta 2?

DrewBurton DrewBurton
 /  edited February 2018
It was suggested from within the Nokia higherarchy that the Nokia 8 would be recieving Oreo by the end of October 2017.
It is now 29th October and, as a beta tester, I would like to know if my next update will be a beta 2 or the release candidate of Oreo and what are the current time scales?

Comments

• DrewBurton DrewBurton
     /  edited October 2017
    Whilst generally I'm finding the Oreo beta pretty good, I cannot see any improvements to either the camera user interface or functionality and, to me, the fingerprint sensor appears to be behaving exactly as it always did.
  • I'd like to know this as well, lets get android 8.1 beta! But I wouldn't be surprised if google is restricting it to only their own phones. Otherwise Nokia just improve the camera app, autofocus, and video quality! thank you.

• florin florin
     /  edited June 2018

Following the Nokia Support Chat seems is coming Oreo Alpha soon....

• DrewBurton DrewBurton
     /  edited February 2018
    ? Generally in testing, an alpha build comes before a beta build.
  • I know, blame the Nokia Support Operator :), this kind of information they give us. :)
  • [Deleted User] [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭  /  edited October 2017

Hi! 

Sorry for the confusion. There will be no Alpha after Beta, as the Alpha version always comes before the Beta version.

Regarding further beta versions - it depends whether it is needed. Unfortunately we can't share specifics at the moment. 

Have a great day!

Anna (Moderator)

• Any news on a beta2 or final realese?
  • GBM GBM
    ✭✭  / 
    Saludos, Ya estamos finalizando el mes de Febrero y aún sigo con la versión Beta dé Oreo 8.0 y él parche de seguridad de Diciembre 1 del 2017. Será qué en marzo, abril o mayo tendremos el Nokia 6 2017 con su versión oficial de Oreo al menos?
  • jijo jijo
    ✭✭  / 
    How do u feel about oreo . Does it work fully. Does anyone lost any personal data, because HMD warned us to back up data. Did anyone list anything. I hadn't updated this beta since i am fear of losing my data.
  • Jangan ngaku fans Nokia kalo blom perna komen disini gameid4 thanks you! NOKIA

• kingmodapk kingmodapk
     /  edited August 2020

GTA VICE CITY MOD APK is one of the most popular and widely played game of all time around the world. When it comes to video games, GTA is what most of the people prefer playing.

• I think this is the best thing to have the best shadow fight 2 APK and that too free.

• Braelynn Braelynn
     /  edited February 9

I think this is the best thing to have Nokia. i like this outbreak...i had some issues which i got fix by this forum https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/61939/nokia-3-4-and-nokia-8-3-5g-software-fix-for-camera-error#latest

• Emily Jason Emily Jason
     /  edited April 10

Kinemaster APK is one of the most popular and widely Using Video Editor of all time around the world. Download When it comes to video Editing, Kinemaster is what most of the people prefer Editing.

• Frp Bypass APK is one of the most popular and widely Using bypass of all time around the world.

• Aayushhh411 Aayushhh411
     / 

I definitely recommend anyone the Oreo beta 2, but it's not that good as compared to other smartphone software. However, it seems quite smooth to use, which makes it somewhat special, and also the colorful icon pack is something I noticed interesting. But we can't neglect the bloatware issue. If you want to read more about privacy and online security then make sure to check out this post here.

• Alexandra123 Alexandra123
    ✭✭  /  edited August 8

No doubt nokia is the best smartphones all over the world. I have been using nokia 8 since 1 year and it is working very smooth. The main thing is, we have created android application software for our medical inventory management related work and the app is running very smooth on my nokia 8 especially after oreo update. The processing speed is also good. But somehow, I am facing issue of Ram and Camera. Camera result is not too good and RAM storage is low. Other than that it is very perfect.

• Thanks for Sharing about the OREO Beta 2.

https://mygbapps.com/gbwhatsapp/

• Is this Now Upgraded Android Oreo for Nokia 2 Your exclusive pass to the Nokia 2 Android™ 8.1 Oreo™ upgrade this Type of Information Showing. Tell me.