Hi all, especially to Laura and mods. I wish you could take this into consideration for a forum update or make this sticky for other to consider this.
Hi all, especially to Laura and mods.
I wish you could take this into consideration for a forum update or make this sticky for other to consider this.
Basing it on experience both personal and professional, I can tell that software or hardware engineers at HMD would get an use of bug and features report for existing or new products.
If we say that this forum can help, well I think it should be made with a criterium; so why not introduce a guided feedback report?
Following below there is a series of simple questions that need to be answered if we have to feedback (good for a guided form) , otherwise it's just chimpout !
1. Model code (TA-XXXX) and IMEI
2. Software Version (check Settings/ System/ System Informations)
3. Year of purchase
4. How long from one charge to the other ?
5. What are you trying to do ?
6. What do you expect ?
7. What happens instead ? >> Is it related to (network, interface/notifications, touch response, buttons) ?
8. Is it pre-installed software or installed from Store/APK ? What happens if you uninstall it?
9. What happens if you restart it ?
10. What happens if you force-restart it ?
11. Can you erase data and test as a clean device ?
I believe that, if guided, we customers can greatly contribute; also that enables people to do themself some troubleshooting because most of the times the software issues can be easily recovered unless a bug is detected.
Hope that engineers want to hear some feedback
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!