I've been using Nokia 6.1 from past one month and I've noticed that the device is giving an Electric Shock from metallic back pannel while It's Charging. I went to my nearby Service Centre and they checked it and some other device of same model and found that this problem exists in every Nokia 6.1 device. I think that there is a manufacturing defect in every Nokia device which has a metal unibody design.
Please check your device by following the instructions:
1) Remove plastic Case from your device and place it on a flat table with display facing downwards while It's Charging.
2) Remove your footwear and place your feet firmly on the ground.
3) Now, Gently move your finger on the metallic back pannel of your device. Try it on different areas of the metallic parts of your device.
4) You may feel a small Electric Shock.
I tested it with a neon tester and it showed that there is a leakage of voltage. I also tested it with a multimeter and found that there was 12V AC difference between the metallic parts of the device and an earth outlet while it's charging.