Android Pie

When nokia 8 sirocco get the Android 9 pie update it's been a long time since google release it.

Android Pie

ace axel ace axel
 /  edited October 2018
When nokia 8 sirocco get the Android 9 pie update it's been a long time since google release it.

Comments

• wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Hello, @user1537879633457 It is sure that Nokia is going to update Nokia 8 Sirocco to Android Pie after the stable release of Android Pie on Nokia 7 Plus. So, I think we can expect for the beta labs to arrive in October. For the stable release the time can vary.

• Nokia 6.1 Plus will get Android Pie soon as per the claim by company while launching the phone in Indian Market. https://www.pricekart.com/blog/nokia-6-1-plus-india-sale 

• My phones battery is draining after Android pie update on Nokia 7 plus,what should I do now.
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Sorry its a bug that many have been suffering after the update. May be Nokia will push another update to Nokia 7 Plus which solves the battery drain issue.
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Just found out that Nokia 6.1 and Nokia 6.1 Plus will be receiving Android Pie updates much earlier in October than the Nokia 8 and Nokia 8 Sirocco which will be receiving Android Pie updates in November from a recent Nokia event in London.

✭✭✭✭  / 

• user1526961567594 user1526961567594
     /  edited October 2018
    HMD announced the Android pie update sequence.And I was surprised..seriously guys? Nokia 8 Sirocco is your flagship phone atleast that's what I think.Is there anything special that you will be providing for nokia 8 Sirocco pie update? We paid 50k₹ for this phone in india. And we expect that these updates should come to flagships before midrange.Otherwise we would have gone for mid-range phone.I personally like to keep my phone os updated and thats why I bought this phone. You people disappointed me.