Nokia 8 camera isn't working well

After Oreo 8.1 front camera isn't focusing. Pictures taken by front camera are not clear.

Nokia 8 camera isn't working well

user1519291152110 user1519291152110
 /  edited October 27
After Oreo 8.1 front camera isn't focusing. Pictures taken by front camera are not clear. I went to service centre they flashed my phone but no change still facing problem. Please fix it Nokia

Comments

• The same problem I am also facing.
  • I also facing same problem. It is not a good phone.
  • ak0144 ak0144
     / 
    Same problem I m facing. How to solve it
  • Well, I have to admit I am a disappointed with the Nokia 8 camera pictures. No doubt they are razor sharp, but terribly dark. In evening setting, my old OnePlus 3T used to take enviable photos that I could show off. With the Nokia 8, I get dark pictures that I need to delete immediately. Quite sad.
  • Dheeraj Dheeraj
    ✭✭✭  /  edited July 24
    @user1529139627007 Use pro camera. You can click better photos.
  • Many thanks!!

• sergio sergio
     / 
    I have the same issue, camera is useless with that focus vibration.
  • Sutiawan Sutiawan
     / 
    I have same issue.. ..
  • I have the same problem with my Nokia 8 bought in 03/2018.

Image taken get really blurry!

When I start the camera app there is a low buzzing sound and I can feel some vibration where the camera is located.
    It stops when I hold my hand directly in front of the camera for some seconds ... annoying when you want to take a quick picture.

This does not happen in monochrome mode.
    From what I read it could be the mechanical stabilization ...

Any ideas ? Can the stabilization be turned off ?

Thanks.
  • Though the phone is great to use for daily life, camera is a bit disappointing. In specifications, Nokia 8 camera is bit ahead of pixel 2, but quality of pics are not good in Nokia 8. Is it a software issue?
    Waiting for the new update through android pie.