[Magisk Module]Introducing Nokia extensions for Android Oreo and Android Pie

Nokia Extensions!(Spoiler) ⭐ Module description

[Magisk Module]Introducing Nokia extensions for Android Oreo and Android Pie

akilesh akilesh
✭✭  /  edited November 2018
Nokia Extensions!
Only for root users! I assume you have basic knowledge about Magisk and its modules

⭐ Module description

Why should the Chinese have all the fun? This module aims at bringing/porting features from the Chinese variants of Nokia phones to Global variants (Android One)

⭐ Features

1. AI Floating Ball

The phone will recommend relevant application shortcut settings according to your usage. You can also:

Use the custom shortcuts to customize the shortcut menu.

Use gestures to enrich your interaction with the phone.

2. App Twins

I'm working on adding support for more apps.

3. Data speed indicator

Tested and working on Nokia 6, Nokia 8 and Nokia 7 plus on Oreo. After installation, go to Settings - Network & Internet - Data Usage and toggle Show data speed. Now you should be able to see your internet speed on your status bar.

4. Screenshot Plus

Take long screenshots, edit them on the go.

5. Screen Recorder

Supports FHD, HD and SD at 30 and 60 FPS, records audio too.

6. Smart Tuner

Junk Cleaner

Task Manager

Smart Boost

Virus scan

7. NokiaPure fonts

Change your system font from stock to NokiaPure

⭐ Compatibility

Nokia Phones

Magisk

Android Oreo+

Download: Oreo users can download from Magisk Manager itself. Pie users can download from here

PS: Add an option to change the font size! 

Comments

• gaurang patkar gaurang patkar
    Nice but Nokia 8 is only phone which has officially bootloader unlocking features.
  • akilesh akilesh
    ✭✭  / 
    Nice but Nokia 8 is only phone which has officially bootloader unlocking features.
    Yeah :/
    It would be great if Nokia Mobile unlocks all others too. Till then there's an unofficial method at least.
  • Skąd to pobrać dla Nokia 8 Oreo? 
  • akilesh akilesh
    Skąd to pobrać dla Nokia 8 Oreo? 
    English, please. I guess you're asking whether it works on Nokia 8 Oreo. Yes, it works. Tried & tested  
  • how to install it ?can use for nokia 5
  • how to instal Nokia 8 Oreo?

• john gear john gear
    ✭✭  / 
    has this been tested for Nokia 6.1 Plus?

• akilesh akilesh
    ✭✭  / 
    john gear said:
    has this been tested for Nokia 6.1 Plus?

Yes. It's working :)
  • akilesh akilesh
    ✭✭  / 
    how to install it ?can use for nokia 5
    It'll work on all Nokia phones with Magisk installed. 
  • I have no plans to root my Nokia 8. So i rather installed all apks in the package separately. But in that I was unable to find smart boost. Can you share its apk just by backuping the app from system apps in ES file explorer or by whatever your preferred method is?
  • Screen recorder isn't working.
  • Hussain Mithi Hussain Mithi
    ✭✭  / 
    Magisk is root isn't it?
  • Hussain Mithi Hussain Mithi
    ✭✭  / 
    I have no plans to root my Nokia 8. So i rather installed all apks in the package separately. But in that I was unable to find smart boost. Can you share its apk just by backuping the app from system apps in ES file explorer or by whatever your preferred method is?
    How did you do that? I tried installing the apks but it just wouldn't 
  • wilson shrestha wilson shrestha
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    Only if Nokia provided official bootloader unlock method to all its phones........
  • akilesh akilesh
    ✭✭  / 
    I have no plans to root my Nokia 8. So i rather installed all apks in the package separately. But in that I was unable to find smart boost. Can you share its apk just by backuping the app from system apps in ES file explorer or by whatever your preferred method is?
    It won't install/work by just installing the apks. Smart Boost requires some other frameworks too. 
  • Ifti47 Ifti47
    ✭✭  / 
    has this been tested for Nokia 3?
  • ayzaz khorajia ayzaz khorajia
    ✭✭  / 
    But what the need of magisk please nokia make it available for all.
  • gaurang patkar gaurang patkar
    ✭✭  / 
    How did you do that? I tried installing the apks but it just wouldn't 
    On my Nokia 8 some of them got installed and some didn't.
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    @akilesh Thank you to you for this great mod! I learnt about it from LoveNokia.net: https://www.lovenokia.net/2019/01/presenting-nokia-extensions-magisk-module.html

I would like to know which parts are from the Chinese Nokia phones and which are your own creations (or were some made by other community members?)?

Cheers :smiley:
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    madbilly said:

I would like to know which parts are from the Chinese Nokia phones and which are your own creations (or were some made by other community members?)?
    Sorry for answering a question to somebody else, but... It is all derived from the CN ROM. Except for the launcher app (NEX launcher) which gives the shortcuts to launch most of the incorporated features.
  • DibyaXP DibyaXP
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I wish this features are provided officialy to we global ROM user
  • madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭✭  / 
    @singhnsk thanks for the answer, much appreciated :smiley: