Nokia 6.1 Plus WiFi Poor reception

After update to the android Pie i am facing the issue with wifi reception & QoS , Its is very poor wifi reception .

Nokia 6.1 Plus WiFi Poor reception

gopugowda gopugowda
 /  edited November 2018
After update to the android Pie i am facing the issue with wifi reception & QoS , Its is very poor wifi reception . The same wifi connected to the Samsung phone which is running on Android 7 is working fine . And while video call in WhatsApp front camera is not clear (Its blurry) and too dark (Less contrast and brightness ). 
Tagged:

Comments

• megan megan
    Staff member  / 
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with your device.

I would advise that :  1. Remove the SIM card from the device. 2. Open Settings -> Apps & Notifications -> All apps -> Tap on the 3 dots in the top right corner of the screen -> Show system -> Find app called Carrier services -> Storage -> Clear cache and Clear storage. Then exit. 3. Open Settings -> Apps & Notifications -> All apps -> Phone app -> Tap on the 3 dots in the top right corner of the screen -> Uninstall updates. 4. Open Settings -> Apps & Notifications -> All apps -> Phone app -> Force stop and Disable. 5. Open Settings -> Apps & Notifications -> All apps -> Phone app -> Storage -> Clear cache and Clear storage. 6. Restart the device. 7. Open Settings -> Apps & Notifications -> All apps -> Phone app -> Enable. 8. Open Google Play Store -> Hamburger menu in the top left corner of the screen -> My apps & games -> Updates -> Update the Phone app. 9. Insert SIM card.

If the problem continues, please contact support directly via chat or mail at [email protected] 

Megan
  • gopugowda sfacingaid:
    After update to the android Pie i am facing the issue with wifi reception & QoS , Its is very poor wifi reception . The same wifi connected to the Samsung phone which is running on Android 7 is working fine . And while video call in WhatsApp front camera is not clear (Its blurry) and too dark (Less contrast and brightness ). 
    Facing same problem since pie update, contacted Nokia support they asked me to reset but again problem exists......very poor support from Nokia.

• boblu boblu
    ✭✭✭  /  edited November 2018
    Are you using any antivirus or firewall or using any vpn app.?
    If yes please disable.
    If not please check your router QoS or speed filter option not enabled.

And try to disable your router firewall.
    Thanks...

• @boblu , thank you for your reply . Its ok now , its got fixed after update the December security patch . And FYI , I am not using any antivirus and VPN apps .
  • Internet with mobile data is v slow , have two other mobile with same data provider but reseption is very good , this being new mobile is worst perform
    Not happy with new Nokia 6.1 plus 

• Eiad Arafa Eiad Arafa
    ✭✭  / 
    > @gopugowda said:
    > After update to the android Pie i am facing the issue with wifi reception & QoS , Its is very poor wifi reception . The same wifi connected to the Samsung phone which is running on Android 7 is working fine . And while video call in WhatsApp front camera is not clear (Its blurry) and too dark (Less contrast and brightness ). 

Facing same problem nokia 6.1 android 9