App_Store_Version_Ro...

I get this message everytime I reboot the phone. How do I resolve it? Does it mean a new version of the store is trying to load? 

App_Store_Version_Ro...

Keith Keith
✭✭✭  / 
I get this message everytime I reboot the phone. How do I resolve it? Does it mean a new version of the store is trying to load? 

Comments

• abbas abbas
    ✭✭✭  / 
    It happened to mine. After I did a factory reset and update, no more of that.
  • Keith Keith
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Tried that abbas . Now I get
    Download Failed
    NETWORK_ERROR
    Still stuck on 12.00.17.12 
    🙄
  • abbas abbas
    ✭✭✭  /  edited November 2018
    My IT son said a critical thing that make handphone topsy-turvy is if updating software was  done NOT on a stable line or a sudden spike happened out of no where which might have been in your case ... unless your handphone networking dependent components are giving you problems then that becomes a hardware issue. I'd still pull the battery out, do another factory reset and update(maybe late at night) if I were you.
  • Keith Keith
    ✭✭✭  / 
    No error message today. I won't bother with this phone for now not until there are some proper updates. With poor text input, lack of basic features and no proper decent apps. Loving my Nokia 1. I need WhatsApp. KaiOS are just too slow at responding to getting the OS fixed let alone treating all their partners equally  They are only interested in Jio phone. Still no update in UK for software. I'm not prepared to be treated second class. HMD /Global and KaiOS have let me down on this handset. 
  • I got this same error to i perform a hard reset (power button and D-pad up ) after that it solved my problems. Do mind to backup everything on the phone.