It's Now December and Still at Android 8.1 with October 1 Security Patch

It's now Dec 1 and my Nokia 7.1 still has Android 8.1 with only the October 1 security patch level.  Hellllllooooooo Nokia.  Anyone there?

It's Now December and Still at Android 8.1 with October 1 Security Patch

ikijibiki ikijibiki ✭✭
✭✭  / 
It's now Dec 1 and my Nokia 7.1 still has Android 8.1 with only the October 1 security patch level.  Hellllllooooooo Nokia.  Anyone there?

Comments

• No! Celibate Christmas and give a **** of promises and customers. It's simply another Chinese maker with a letterbox in Helsinki 😫
  • Me again with the last posting! It's just like other Chinese makers. Promise shamles the blue from the sky until they got what they won't from us - or money! From that moment on they don't care anymore. They give us this platform to leave our frustrated comments but I'm quite sure, non of the officials will read here a single line.
    My next phone will be a Samsung or LG or something else. Here I know what I get. promising nothing and so no disappointing customers. .. 
  • Grzesio Grzesio ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    ikijibiki said: 
    The Pie update for your phone is roling out now. It's take a few days, take a patience. 
  • I just don't belive you anymore! To much broken promises and I can't hear the word soon from you anymore. It sounds to me as maybe in two months 😫
  • Grzesio Grzesio ✭✭
    ✭✭  / 
    I just don't belive you anymore! To much broken promises and I can't hear the word soon from you anymore. It sounds to me as maybe in two months 😫
    I understand your nervousness. I believe that Nokia employees should provide specific dates when and where the update will be made available. I know that this information has people who support Facebook. Apparently they are equally responsible for the work on d update - this is how I got the information from the employee. They gave me the exact date of updating my 7 plus and 6.1 wife, both dates worked well. So maybe ask on Facebook?

• blushrts blushrts
     / 
    No! Celibate Christmas and give a **** of promises and customers. It's simply another Chinese maker with a letterbox in Helsinki 😫
    I just read an article about the UK having regulations that delay updates.  You sure Germany isn't the same way?