Nokia 6303i classic.....Help

My Nokia 6303i classic has finally stopped working. I went in to our local EE shop and said I would like another.

Nokia 6303i classic.....Help

My Nokia 6303i classic has finally stopped working. I went in to our local EE shop and said I would like another. I was informed that this model was no longer available and told to buy a new 3310 . I was assured that this had the same operating system but DOES NOT.

Does anyone know of a simple Nokia phone which will hold 1500 contacts, make calls, send texts and have a simple camera. It is essential that the operating system is IDENTICAL to the 6303i classic

Comments

• Anyone have any ideas ?
  • jimmyireland jimmyireland
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Do you really need that many contacts? many of the low end handset can cover this anyway by default. 
  • SharonM SharonM
     / 

Hi - I just signed up, I need to ask a question but can't figure out how to.

I also have a Nokia 6303i. Two days ago, in the middle of a phone call, suddenly the other person could no longer hear me. I can hear people fine; but no longer can anyone hear me.

I've checked what settings I can see; nothing's muted (and anyway like I said, it stopped working in the middle of a phone call so it can't be an inadvertant settings change.

I have no other phone and no landline so I need help to get this sorted soon.

Thank you.