Why does Nokia 7 plus SCREEN FREEZING

While operating the phone the screen is freezing and unable to operate the phone.I got the solution via Nokia chat but it does not worked for me.

Why does Nokia 7 plus SCREEN FREEZING

GauravDudhe GauravDudhe
✭✭  / 
While operating the phone the screen is freezing and unable to operate the phone.
I got the solution via Nokia chat but it does not worked for me.
Tagged:

Answers

• Same issue with my nokia 7 plus , i tried by uninstalling many apps thought it a malware but many are facing same issue , nokia need to fix it 
  • Yeah Nokia have poor money that's why they forget to repair this
  • ashis kar ashis kar
    ✭✭✭  / 
    Facing similar issue.. it just happens randomly... Restarting helps for sone hours
  • eppe eppe
    ✭✭  / 
    I have same problem, but my phone is freezing always! Can you finally fix that, Nokia??
  • GauravDudhe GauravDudhe
    ✭✭  / 
    No, I did not get the solution...
  • Asliex Asliex
     / 
    Worst phone I've ever bought. Take it back to where you bought it from for a replacement. 
  • zafer zafer
    ✭✭  / 
    the problem is that Nokia doesn't listen to clients and fans on this issue. No answer no reply no solution. I am realy tired of this tecnich problem altough I am very happy with my N7+
  • I am also facing this problem. Only solution i have found is to lock the phone and then unlock. But it's very annoying 
  • GauravDudhe GauravDudhe
    ✭✭  / 
    I got the solution....if your phone is under warranty so go to your local Nokia service centre and change the screen because the issue is the screen....it takes around 8-10 days... And now my phone is working fine,...
  • user1524207746147 user1524207746147
    ✭✭  / 
    Ha ha,

Solution is to disable second sim.
    Hey, One question to all are u guys using dual sim?
    If then then disable second slot and try. 
    It's a glitch when Nokia introduced dual volte .
    My mobile is working fine now with one sim.
    If this solution works for u then we can ask Nokia to fix.
    Thanks