Stuck in Download Mode

Hi all, Stuck in Download mode Nokia 6.1 Soft reset Hard Reset  Both have failed Please anyone able to provide suggestions

Stuck in Download Mode

Wyld Wyld
 / 
Hi all,

Stuck in Download mode Nokia 6.1
Soft reset
Hard Reset 
Both have failed

Please anyone able to provide suggestions

Comments

• user389 user389
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    What were you doing, or what happened to the phone, before it got stuck in download mode?
  • Koiken Koiken
     / 
    Hi,

I'm actually having the same problem with this nokia (my mother's phone). Before it got stuck in download mode, it seems that the phone fall from the bed... the phone should have been swited on before its fall... so I think that it rebooted after the fall and got stuck in Download mode...

All the buttons combinaition (power & Vol+ etc...) didn't work, so maybe we should flash the OS.. any idea how to do it?
  • Koiken Koiken
     / 
    Here's an image of what I get...
  • user1540676948510 user1540676948510
     /  edited December 2018
    stuck in download mode after december security patch update  
  • tudor georgescu tudor georgescu
    ✭✭✭  /  edited January 2
    If you messed with the bootloader or rooted it, it is your own fault.

Also, if you have turned it off during upgrade or it has lost power during upgrade, it is your own fault.

People who root their devices should be prepared to buy them for a second time, otherwise it is not worth taking the risk. By rooting your device its warranty is lost. Not specific to Nokia, all major vendors toe the line.
  • I have got and update yesterday and I have updated my phone yesterday. After that my incoming and outgoing calls and sms has stopped. Now I am not making calls and sms from Jio sim but I also can not use data off Jio sim. I am feeling upset now. I can't understand how can I fix this issue.

• I have got and update yesterday and I have updated my phone yesterday. After that my incoming and outgoing calls and sms has stopped. Now I am not making calls and sms from Jio sim but I can use data off Jio sim. I am feeling upset now. I can't understand how can I fix this issue.

• d-mi d-mi
    ✭✭✭  / 
    I have got and update yesterday and I have updated my phone yesterday. After that my incoming and outgoing calls and sms has stopped. Now I am not making calls and sms from Jio sim but I can use data off Jio sim. I am feeling upset now. I can't understand how can I fix this issue.

Check if enhanced 4g volte mode is turned or it got turned off any how if so turn iit on.
  • singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 
    Koiken said:
    Hi,

I'm actually having the same problem with this nokia (my mother's phone). Before it got stuck in download mode, it seems that the phone fall from the bed... the phone should have been swited on before its fall... so I think that it rebooted after the fall and got stuck in Download mode...

All the buttons combinaition (power & Vol+ etc...) didn't work, so maybe we should flash the OS.. any idea how to do it?
    Please try changing the  active slot using Fastboot and then reboot the phone. I've seen this happening on a few phones after update where the slot doesn't get updated and this happens.